STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How you know?

Jesus christ Orca, you were the one who pointed out that Swag could not have turned up Borg on Dome's invest, making Malf the only option for Borg. You are literally the reason we know.l

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If the host lied to him, then I am not sure how we can play the game.  

My point is I dont think you can lie detect what he was told because he is telling the truth assuming he told us what the host told him

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:
On 7/3/2019 at 12:17 AM, Pickle Rick said:

All I know is I was 100 % redirected by being beamed somewhere else.  Matts claims he was beamed but doesn't know it was a redirect.  

There was no ambiguity or guess work for mine.  So either he is lying about being beamed or he is lying about not being 100% that being beamed was a redirect.  

What he is saying does not compute imo. 

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I was redirected again, this time to a different person.  

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well then I might know a player not aligned with dingo.  Just dont know if he is good or bad.  

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can confirm that I visited swag n1.  @rackcs

@Pickle Rick  Is this the full blatant amount of your claim thus far, or did I miss something?

@The Orca => Time for you to dig into your brothers mind. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Jesus christ Orca, you were the one who pointed out that Swag could not have turned up Borg on Dome's invest, making Malf the only option for Borg. You are literally the reason we know.l

Lol...I'm getting lost myself 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also, the backstory and Rules section has been beamed back to the OP!

Can refute. Was watching OP and no action happen (@Glen) . Host is lying lynch him.

(this is a joke. And no, swag, this isnt host interaction, this is to make the players giggle)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Can refute. Was watching OP and no action happen (@Glen) . Host is lying lynch him.

(this is a joke. And no, swag, this isnt host interaction, this is to make the players giggle)

You seem determined to misrepresent me.  Can’t tell if malicious, ribbing, or dumb.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So dome couldnt have lied about the borg?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Matts, you have been reaching so hard all day long trying to push everyone else away from Malf, it's insane

I am pushing no people away from Malf and you are completely misreading the conversation. In fact, my vote is on Malf.  With the current information in thread, I am absolutely 100% on board with lynching Malf and someone stunning swag.