STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Pickle

Seems trust worthy. So the "non-dingo" aligned person was you. Now we need to piece all that information together and see how it relates to his day 1 move. 

EDIT => Some parts of this post were sarcastic, just FYI

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, rackcs said:
3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How do you know that DIngo targeted you on N2?

Pickle

How would pickle know that Dingo targeted you N2?  he was redirected on both N1 and N2.  N1 to Swag (originally targeted Orca 1.0).  N2 I am not aware of what he revealed as the actions

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Seems trust worthy. So the "non-dingo" aligned person was you. Now we need to piece all that information together and see how it relates to his day 1 move. 

EDIT => Some parts of this post were sarcastic, just FYI

He's already put it all out there in the thread guys

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How would pickle know that Dingo targeted you N2?  he was redirected on both N1 and N2.  N1 to Swag (originally targeted Orca 1.0).  N2 I am not aware of what he revealed as the actions

He has already said what he saw last night as part of his actions. I really don't get how so many people missed this.

Just now, squire12 said:

Guessing n2 he was redirected to rack?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

well since he has not been willing to point that out, it leaves some questions

Well I don't want to share things about him if he'd rather them stay a mystery to those who missed it but this could all be found by looking back

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, neither has rack. And no one else has figured it out besides those two. So we are all dumb apparently. 

The thing is that there's nothing to even figure out, he just put it all out there blatantly in the thread with no ambiguity at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

The thing is that there's nothing to even figure out, he just put it all out there blatantly in the thread with no ambiguity at all

I'm not even calling you guys dumb for not seeing it either, I'm just baffled at how so many people just seemed to completely miss the whole thing

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

And ruskie was there 🤔🤔

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

Was anyone else?

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

Obviously don't say their names, but just was anyone else visiting me to your knowledge? Is that something you would know?

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Based on what I saw through my sniper scope, no one else that I could see.  

Still not seeing anything that indicates that Pickle saw Dingo visiting Rackcs.   Dingo is dead, so there should be no need to protect Dingo

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Still not seeing anything that indicates that Pickle saw Dingo visiting Rackcs.   Dingo is dead, so there should be no need to protect Dingo

He had said earlier that Dingo visited me last night. Then he said this stuff, which is what leads me to believe Ruskie is town and telling the truth. So this is his claim that everyone else has been so confused about.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He had said earlier that Dingo visited me last night. Then he said this stuff, which is what leads me to believe Ruskie is town and telling the truth. So this is his claim that everyone else has been so confused about.

That would make him  a watcher, correct? 

Okay people

We need to discuss how to build a suit of time travelling power armour so that it can pull the Starship Enterprise through a spatial vortex and into the future.

I need options and I need them now!

Edited by Malfatron

22 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I was redirected again, this time to a different person.  

Anyone have any ideas if dingo's move would count as a visit? 

22 hours ago, rackcs said:

Yes

Well then I might know a player not aligned with dingo.  Just dont know if he is good or bad.  

22 hours ago, rackcs said:

I kinda want you to share because it may align with something I know

I think you might.  

tenor.gif

21 hours ago, rackcs said:

Then I'm guessing he targeted me?

So is this the Pickle seeing Dingo visit Rackcs on N2?

@Pickle Rick  were you redirected to Rackcs on N2?