STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If he’s certified scum it’s a different conversation.

What piece of evidence made you change your mind on him?

You voted swag, then took your vote off, and then said you would only vote swag if he were certified scum.

So why was swag certified scum the first time, and what made him less so later?

And think very carefully before responding, unless you want to spend the night in the brig

Edited by Malfatron
Typo

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

What piece of evidence made you change your mind on him?

You voted swag, then took your vote off, and then said you would only vote swag if he were certified scum.

So why was swag certified scum the first time, and what made him less so later?

And think very carefully before responding, unless you want to spend the night in the brig

Bc my actions are not based on my alignment. 

Swag could hypothetically be scum. I think that’s worth a vote in itself. However there are good cases on other players. No one has legitimately rebutted Ruskie and until that occurs, I think identifying the five players is the best method for town to stop multiple factions from taking over the game.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Swag could hypothetically be scum. I think that’s worth a vote in itself. However there are good cases on other players. No one has legitimately rebutted Ruskie and until that occurs, I think identifying the five players is the best method for town to stop multiple factions from taking over the game.

And yet you are voting me, someone who is not even in ruskies list.

Just now, Malfatron said:

And yet you are voting me, someone who is not even in ruskies list.

You are in accord with Tk3 and SwAg. I may have mistaken the events in the phase, but you bring more value as possible non town that the other remaining players.

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Ruskie has been rebutted imo

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Ruskie has been rebutted imo

I'm not sure how he's been rebutted. His claim is definitely somewhat sketchy and there's reason to be distrustful of it but rebutted? I don't know about that?