STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca unvote me or I will have you courtmarshalled for mutiny.

I want the captain's chair and you are in my way...being a lonely crewman sucks while everyone else has all these important jobs...give me the chair!!!!!

That said.. I'd like to vote Tk3. It's clearly the safest choice imo given the obvious framing going on

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

Yes but I don't think that means much. I had 5 in my Marvel game and three of them were lone wolf alignments. My guess is the Duras group is just the two people based on the wiki. Borg is the converter faction that likely started out with one, maybe two. Ferengei Counselor makes sense as a lone wolf survivor alignment. Then the Romulans are the main faction.

There could be one more Duras, Toral.

Here's who I have as 23 out of 24 potential roles potential for a Borg 2. Those in Red are dead.

STNG Crewman Scum
Riker Engineer Lursa
Data Nurse B'Etor
Guinan Science Officer Toral
LaForge Security Officer Toreth
Worf Tactical Officer Rom2
Deanna   Rom3
Picard   Borg
Dr. Crusher   Lurin
Wesley    
Barclay    

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

Unless you’re willing to vote me about this conversation you’re going to have trouble pressing this issue. 

Why should we vote the other options? Who are your other viable candidates to be voted for?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I want the captain's chair and you are in my way...being a lonely crewman sucks while everyone else has all these important jobs...give me the chair!!!!!

That said.. I'd like to vote Tk3. It's clearly the safest choice imo given the obvious framing going on

What makes you think Tk3 wasn't framed? He's a confirmed tracker. I think he's more likely to be the framed one than Malf.

Just now, MD4L said:

Unless you’re willing to vote me about this conversation you’re going to have trouble pressing this issue. 

Why should we vote the other options? Who are your other viable candidates to be voted for?

Swag is the most likely borg to me, judging from dome/ruskie sensor, and matt/rack clearing touch.

Dome put a guilty on tk3 (klingon i believe). I would be willing to vote tk3 too

Just now, Malfatron said:

Swag is the most likely borg to me, judging from dome/ruskie sensor, and matt/rack clearing touch.

Dome put a guilty on tk3 (klingon i believe). I would be willing to vote tk3 too

like I stated not voting Swag is not an alignment based play. I tend to trust his word more than others so by deciding on one of you three your best bet is finding a way to get Tk3 voted. I would vote him too.

Just now, rackcs said:

What makes you think Tk3 wasn't framed? He's a confirmed tracker. I think he's more likely to be the framed one than Malf.

By Fishman Dome lol

Also, as I stated the odds of (im guessing) 2 remaining framers, 1 of them framing Tk3 the same night he is invested is a lot lower than a frame among 5 invested

On top of that I stated I dont believe Tk3 had any heat D1 or D2 and no one has shown me not even Tk3 that he did. The odds that someone with no pressure is framed and invested the same night are low with what 22 players left at the time 

Just now, MD4L said:

like I stated not voting Swag is not an alignment based play. I tend to trust his word more than others so by deciding on one of you three your best bet is finding a way to get Tk3 voted. I would vote him too.

N1 tracked rackcs to Swag.

N2 Tracked Dome to Tk3

Interesting decision to track dome n2.

Likely mafia checking to see whether dome had another move.

Tk3

Just now, MD4L said:

@Malfatron unless you want to justify the list of Ruskie (which did infact have swag on it) should be trusted. 

I would only consider voting swag or tk3 today because i think both are scum, and the night moves bear that out.

I also understand that some of the night moves arent favorable towards me either and i get that 

But i am picard, and theres a good chance that i can clear myself tonight

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

By Fishman Dome lol

Also, as I stated the odds of (im guessing) 2 remaining framers, 1 of them framing Tk3 the same night he is invested is a lot lower than a frame among 5 invested

On top of that I stated I dont believe Tk3 had any heat D1 or D2 and no one has shown me not even Tk3 that he did. The odds that someone with no pressure is framed and invested the same night are low with what 22 players left at the time 

He did have heat right before the day ended/during night. Just because people don't want to look stuff up for you doesn't mean it didn't happen. And again, I don't think he was framed. But if you're expecting frames then you can't pick and choose at your convenience when someone is framed.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

N1 tracked rackcs to Swag.

N2 Tracked Dome to Tk3

Interesting decision to track dome n2.

Likely mafia checking to see whether dome had another move.

Tk3

Probably very true. Too bad you're borg so you've gotta go first.