STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

@theuntouchable  I'm not saying he is Borg, just that he would have made more sense to target on n2 than pickle because he outed himself as nameless non crew on n2. I think swag wouldn't have opted for the risk of pickle in that scenario

@theuntouchable what does that have to do with anything? It was still D2 I believe that Orca outed himself as a nameless (thus convertible) member of the crew as that was the reason that Glen's claim didn't jive for him. Swag would have converted n2, so he would have known. So far as I know, nothing was known about Pickle at that time (and still not much is known). Squire was not known as convertible either. It would have made more sense to go after Orca on that night than say, Pickle. 

But not really here nor there because I'm not saying that Orca is borg. Just that his conversion on N2 made more sense than Pickle's, which was in reference to my comment about Pickle, not Orca. 

I think it depends on whether or not the game set up is that the conversion couldn't be used the following night if they forced conversion. I don't know how to read that in Malf's autopsy. I had always just assumed that they couldn't convert the following night if they forced conversion based on the write up. Hadn't thought of it differently until earlier today when Pickle brought it up admitted that the write up could have just meant that they couldn't force conversion someone two nights in a row. You are right that ordinarily he wouldn't be the guy that I would think that they would choose, but I also don't know how much Dome's scanner played a part in that either. They could have adjusted to finding the easiest conversion rather than the ones they actually wanted to target just to keep the group as a whole alive. 

You said that you think the Borg were gone. My comment about Orca being a target was more or less a tangent to reasoning on why Pickle is less likely to be if the borg are still an active component in this game. 

Archived