NBA 2K20

showtime

Here's a SF with the majority of defensive focus.  Seems like you get really punished for making a guy really tall this year (taller than normal for the position).  The tallest SF you can make this year is 6'9".  I think last year you could make a 6'11" SF.  If you make your SF 6'9", you start to take hits in speed, defense, etc.  So here's one I made at 6'6".  His defense maxed out is 94.  I think stats in the 90's will be considered elite because I don't think you can have an attribute at 99.

6ocd98X.jpg

One thing that I absolutely LOVE is that I can pick the badges I want to have.  I had a pure playmaker in 2K19 and I didn't use a lot of the badges it came with.  I don't spam dribble moves, so I don't need Ankle Breaker and all that other stuff.  Now I can have the badges that I want to have...

vi5zX8R.jpg

So many people on Reddit are outraged right now.  The builder is honestly pretty much the same as last years game and the demo itself is really bad, imo.  I'm curious to see if they'll make some significant changes.  Everyone was led to believe we could create our own players and have freedom, not be tied down to another archetype system again.

I'm actually on the fence about buying this.  The demo is that bad.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I tried to make a defensive/rebounding center.  If you make him 7'3" you start losing 20-25 points on some attributes.  You literally just lose points on attributes you don't gain anything.  That's insane to me.

This is what I was saying.  You basically have to be 7'0" or shorter this year.  Legit best defensive Center build might be 6'10".  But, if you think about it that is the direction the IRL NBA is heading too.