NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn, crazy earthquake right there. 

Zion going out was a big bummer. But his offensive game will be very one dimensional early on. Dude takes 10 seconds to get his jumper off. 

Gets to the rim with ease. He’ll be able to score 16 a night his rookie year off putbacks and cuts alone, dude hustles. He’s going to be so good if he ever develops an above average jumper.

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

RJ Barrett with a worse stat line than Tyler Herro

Scrub, not a lottery pick, should've went back to Duke 

#AmIDoingThisRight?

Herro sucked at Kentucky too though. Dude is less athletic than Naz Reid and he's 180 with a 6'1" wingspan. 

13 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Gets to the rim with ease. He’ll be able to score 16 a night his rookie year off putbacks and cuts alone, dude hustles. He’s going to be so good if he ever develops an above average jumper.

As a roll man he's going to be a problem and obviously in transition. But he will be guarded like Ben Simmons for the most part. No doubt he still gets 16-19 PPG despite his limited offensive game. Zo will get him three or four lay ups a game just by pushing the ball in transition.

That three where Robinson was by the FT line and still blocked him was embarrassing though. He's a complete set shooter right now...And not a good one at that. At the very least he at least takes the shots unlike Simmons. 

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Delayed because of earthquake aftershocks from LA

EDIT - might not be aftershocks tho. It registered 7.1 

Hell no was that an aftershock. Crazy as hell, my couch was shaking bad and it lasted longer than the earthquake from a few days ago. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hell no was that an aftershock. Crazy as hell, my couch was shaking bad and it lasted longer than the earthquake from a few days ago. 

Reason #3598324092830423 why I love living in Wisconsin. The absolute worst I gotta deal with is bitter weather and snow lol. Y'all can have that earthquake bull****.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Reason #3598324092830423 why I love living in Wisconsin. The absolute worst I gotta deal with is bitter weather and snow lol. Y'all can have that earthquake bull****.

Honestly, the part of Cali I live in, I avoid tornadoes, hurricanes, extreme flooding, etc. Earthquakes are rare too for the most part, but lately it's been crazy lol.

Earthquake was going on during the Dodgers game and no one even flinched LOL. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, the part of Cali I live in, I avoid tornadoes, hurricanes, extreme flooding, etc. Earthquakes are rare too for the most part, but lately it's been crazy lol.

Earthquake was going on during the Dodgers game and no one even flinched LOL. 

Don't forget mudslides!

We don't even have poisonous spiders/snakes in SE Wisconsin lol. LIS, literally the only thing I have to fear is a power outage during an epic snowstorm that leads to hypothermia. Other than that? I ain't got no worries.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And super crazy fires. When the big fires were going on here last year we had unsafe air quality for days near my house.