NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

He has a massive frame so he could be in great shape at 260. Plus a super elite athlete. His knees won't  be able to take years of 300 lbs dunking the way he does.

Yeah, just simply using weight is a stupid way to judge athletes. Zion is THICCCC, that dude would be absolutely shredded at 255-260. He’s probably only 10-15 pounds heavier than he needs to be.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah, just simply using weight is a stupid way to judge athletes. Zion is THICCCC, that dude would be absolutely shredded at 255-260. He’s probably only 10-15 pounds heavier than he needs to be.

Yea, 15 pounds would get him down into the 270 range probably, which is much better than what he is.  He looks like he's closer to 300 pounds.

I'm assuming since he was in HS and in college he just ate crap food most of the time, like most kids do.  He probably just needs to change his diet and eat better foods.  I'm sure he works super hard in the gym already, he just probably goes home and eats fast food when he's done.

You can tell certain dudes just eat whatever they feel like in the NBA.  Look at Kyle Lowry, Raymond Felton, Jabari Parker, etc.  Those dudes probably workout in the gym often, but you can just tell they eat like crap based on how they look.

I don't think I've ever seen someone go up for a dunk and not get it as many times as Luka Samanic has during SL. His defense also sucks. Dude is 2 years away from being 2 years away. Great pick Pop and RC.

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Does Oregon even have a basketball program? All that Nike money and you guys can’t even field a competitive team in football or basketball. Sad. 

Haven't they been in the Final Four more recently than Duke though?

giphy.gif

• Like 2