NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

It really is overhyped but still a great place to live. I couldn't ever imagine living in the Midwest. If I leave California it would be to move to NYC. 

Ain't nothing wrong with living here tbh. Milwaukee is big enough to have enough stuff to do but small enough that you get your space. Couldn't imagine living in NYC. I'd wanna kill everyone.

Plus, as a drinker, it doesn't get any better than living here. Drinking is cheap as hell compared everywhere else that isn't a rural area.

Edited by beekay414

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You're doing it exactly right.

RJ Barrett the next Detroit version of Josh Smith.

And that’ll still be good enough to be the face of the Knicks for the next 8 seasons.

Lets give RJ a chance though haha

• Like 1

So R.J. Barrett looks every bit as selfish as I expected. That shot selection is a problem.

Zion's jumper is also completely broken. Such a robotic and ugly release.

Edited by Bullet Club

41 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

So R.J. Barrett looks every bit as selfish as I expected. That shot selection is a problem.

Zion's jumper is also completely broken. Such a robotic and ugly release.

Completely broken is a huge hyperbole. Lonzos jumper is completely broken. Zions is just flat, its very fixable.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Completely broken is a huge hyperbole. Lonzos jumper is completely broken. Zions is just flat, its very fixable.

Naw. It's slow, robotic and flat. It's awful.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Its completely fixable. Needs to be a little tighter in his mechanics and get some air under it, two things that are easily fixable.

Needs to get much tighter to even have a chance at getting it off. It's awful.

• Like 1

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Okay...And its fixable. The dudes 19. Acting like his jumper is forever broken is stupid.

If by "Needs a complete overhaul" means fixable to you then sure. Not saying he'll never be able to shoot but right now it's legitimately terrible. At least he can get by on other gifts until that comes along. Barrett is effed.