16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm pretty sure it's

Dome - 2 - Touch, KSJ

SwAg - 2 - Orca, Ted

Orca - 2 - SwAg, Squire

Haven't Voted:  Hockey, Malfatron, rack, Forge, MD4L

This seems legit reading back 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Wanna year more thoughts on what people are thinking in the swag/orca situation 

I think you are good enough to propose and come up with something like this to frame swag

Finished golf...somewhat caught up (skimmed a little)...I'm not opposed to lynching outside me or Swag, but the only person I'm confident in is Racks without doing a deep dive again

I'd say lynching me is the logical play if you really believe Swag (Caught scum liar). It's the only way to confirm my results, role, character. Leaving this dynamic continue isnt best for town because its unlikley I get killed at night cause it will confirm my results and scum would not want to do that. Assuming the other hit is odd day hits that wouldnt potentially impact me until D5

I dont like it due to the numbers and unknown alignments other than Good Guys and NYFD. 

Need to lynch scum tonight but if you all feel the numbers are still good...just lynch me

Just now, The Orca said:

Finished golf...somewhat caught up (skimmed a little)...I'm not opposed to lynching outside me or Swag, but the only person I'm confident in is Racks without doing a deep dive again

I'd say lynching me is the logical play if you really believe Swag (Caught scum liar). It's the only way to confirm my results, role, character. Leaving this dynamic continue isnt best for town because its unlikley I get killed at night cause it will confirm my results and scum would not want to do that. Assuming the other hit is odd day hits that wouldnt potentially impact me until D5

I dont like it due to the numbers and unknown alignments other than Good Guys and NYFD. 

Need to lynch scum tonight but if you all feel the numbers are still good...just lynch me

Lynch dome 

Archived