TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch, why are you not pushing rack in your three (four? Five?) people you’re okay with lynching that aren’t Orca?

There is quite a contrast from last game when you were masons with him.

There is a pecking order, which you already know that I don’t outright state all my reads unless I feel as though I’m a potential hit coming up. 

On 7/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, SwAg said:

Good response.

Orca is simply refusing to engage and trying to benefit from undue Town credit because Nacho fake red-lettered him and he claimed a character, which has virtually zero chance of being countered due to the theme.

Just now, SwAg said:

(I’m in a write-up, with a dispensation to claim I killed Malf on D2)

You demonstrably know Aang is in the game.  Imagine feigning that level of lack of understanding.

Yes the character did something N1 based on the writeup. What if you are in a small faction (2 people) and they are Aang, you can claim that without issue. 

N1 your partner hits Malf (Aang theme), N2 you hit Pickle (floating drawn gun theme)

@Malfatron @theuntouchable

You all can get by if you dont get caught due to the theme change...still supernatural though as a base

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yes the character did something N1 based on the writeup. What if you are in a small faction (2 people) and they are Aang, you can claim that without issue. 

N1 your partner hits Malf (Aang theme), N2 you hit Pickle (floating drawn gun theme)

You all can get by if you dont get caught due to the theme change...still supernatural though as a base

You're reaching there

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah i already said if swag is mafia, his scummate has to be a mafia aang.

And swag is acting like hes the real aang.

Or i dont know, maybe you hit your brother and are framing swag.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What made you change your mind?

Like I said, just mulling it over some more and I don't think orca would be making this stuff up right here, right now. I don't see what his play would be. I'm trusting in his result.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

You're reaching there

...what...

Also, your alleged telekinetic powers are really helping the supernatural theory.

Just now, rackcs said:

Like I said, just mulling it over some more and I don't think orca would be making this stuff up right here, right now. I don't see what his play would be. I'm trusting in his result.

Because Mafia is close to winning.

Guarantees a ML if people believe him.

Just now, rackcs said:

Nothing in your game history with the twins leads me to believe you actually believe this.

Archived