TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Are you serious?  I summarized like 10 pages in two sentences, and it was accurate.  You’re bent out of shape because I didn’t go into detail?

I thought this post was directed at me. It came immediately after I posted.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I thought this post was directed at me. It came immediately after I posted.

I was yelling at Touch, and when I’m not expecting a break in the chain, or when I’m pissed, I often don’t quote.

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean a swag for orca tradeoff is maybe worth it for scum but I don't think orca would let himself be that tradeoff

Legitimately the best reason for trusting Orca lol (sorry Orca)

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@rackcs are you currently now not 100 percent sure aang is civ?

I thought aang would be but there's probably some reason that he's not. I think conversion is the most likely reason. Swag would be a likely pick for conversion. At the end of the day, swag was seen at the site of the kill. There is a result putting him there.

37 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't know, it's possible that there could be a factional kill of some sort but Orca caught you and I don't see him lying here.

Its almost like you are with swag and are intentionally putting such a bad case together on orcas behalf so that it falls flat.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Its almost like you are with swag and are intentionally putting such a bad case together on orcas behalf so that it falls flat.

Lol this is not a bad case. Why was it a good case earlier that was making you question things but when I say it, it's not? Swag was likely converted and the kill itself is factional.

Archived