Vote count 

Dingo --1--nacho 

Counselor -3--Forge, Counselor 

Forge--2--Orca, dome 

Dome --1--SwAg 

Pickle --1-malf

Shady --1--ksj 

10 to lynch

Day one ends at 9 Pm eastern tommorow if a majority is not reached.  

Night powers are ordered by who sends it in first so don't yell at me if you're slow 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You had this one where you're also alluding to your post "restriction."  That does not seem to fit the narrative of concern about being modkilled.

Now you're getting it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why were you pounding your chest earlier about that one instance when you had another one indicating bona fides?

Lmao at "pounding my chest"

are you talking about the one you quoted and misrepresented what I'd said, even if by mistake?

that probably had something to do with it

House

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I invite everyone to read this interaction.  I am making consistent and coherent points.  You're intent on not engaging other than your layup on some double speak that I misread due to your lack of grammar, when it is irrelevant since I had another example in my back pocket.

What exactly do you want me to engage? 

You're just pointing out random **** anyone could notice that doesn't lead anyone one way or another.

Who cares?

Pokemon: Indigo League

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Squire 

Squire is scum this game I feel it in my bones 

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Funny considering you don’t have a spine 

Early game backhanded remark toward a teammate.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

So you have to name a show every time you post?

Furthering Dome's "restriction."

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Are you and swag trying to get me to make an official claim/fake claim (ala dingo) about what my role is?

I don't think I can comment on whether what I'm doing is a gambit made up by me or something that has to do with my role. 

This is probably smart.

I'm saying who cares as in "who care's that whatever I'm doing isn't subtle" 

CSI: NY

Dome pushing Counselor and I together.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Counselor

I don’t even care to be here so let’s get this over with. 

Apathetic "lol Town" Counselor.

33 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Shady's been awfully quiet.

Dome is losing the argument with me, KSJ drops in to vote someone else, and not remark on anything.

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Does any of this even matter? We all die

Counselor giving the impression none of this matters.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This early game bickering is manure

Counselor explicitly saying none of this matters.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If those two are town I’m with them

Just now, Dome said:

Now you're getting it.

Lmao at "pounding my chest"

are you talking about the one you quoted and misrepresented what I'd said, even if by mistake?

that probably had something to do with it

House

Oh yeah, so, what is the significance of my error due to your grammatical deficiencies, when there is another post substantiating the same thing.

You were trying to push me as going for a modkill on you, and now it seems as though you're saying that wasn't a genuine concern with the "now you're getting it."

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

What exactly do you want me to engage? 

You're just pointing out random **** anyone could notice that doesn't lead anyone one way or another.

Who cares?

Pokemon: Indigo League

That's literally not what I'm doing.  Hence why you're minimizing.  You have explicitly misconstrued my position multiple times.

Swag your entire premise that I'm trying to minimize something is built on the assumption that whatever it is, actually matters. You've made the assumption that whatever you think you're digging at is  important and that's why you have the perception that I'm minimizing it. 

Get into a headspace where you can imagine whatever you're digging at and you realize 'oh ****, this is nothing'... then how would you perceive my actions?

Law and Order: SVU

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I invite everyone to read this interaction.  I am making consistent and coherent points.  You're intent on not engaging other than your layup on some double speak that I misread due to your lack of grammar, when it is irrelevant since I had another example in my back pocket.

Nothing you’re saying is coherent or relevant 

Archived