TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I mean as a mafia player. You said you weren’t playing last game bc you’ve put up some brilliant performances recently. Or something of the sort.

Yeah, I'm naturally brilliant. Everyone here knows that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I did.  And you seemed to think Malfatron had a posting restriction, despite it not reading like one, and being substantially different than your own.  You wouldn't find it at all suspect for multiple posting restrictions on one side in an eighteen person game?  You did well trying to shift the focus, but the essence of my claims remains in tact, and you seemingly don't have an explanation for your behavior, while you're trying to portray me as attempting to have you modkilled.

1. I think I can shed some light into this. You need to think outside the box on the reasoning behind the words 

2. Lmao

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I did.  And you seemed to think Malfatron had a posting restriction, despite it not reading like one, and being substantially different than your own.  You wouldn't find it at all suspect for multiple posting restrictions on one side in an eighteen person game?  You did well trying to shift the focus, but the essence of my claims remains in tact, and you seemingly don't have an explanation for your behavior, while you're trying to portray me as attempting to have you modkilled.

Why are you so worried about posting restrictions? I made an off the cuff comment to malf, you ran with it.

I don’t need an explanation for my behavior. You’re questioning it but there’s nothing else to explain. You read to far into it.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Dome what sorta post restriction did you think I had?

Show quotes or maybe certain references. 

Cheers

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Dingo seems important.

Why?

Golden Girls

Because I'm going to smash a TV over your head. 

28 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Who the hell are you?

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

A guy who won the previous game. No need to show respect, you’ll learn this game.

Damn. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why are you so worried about posting restrictions? I made an off the cuff comment to malf, you ran with it.

I don’t need an explanation for my behavior. You’re questioning it but there’s nothing else to explain. You read to far into it.

Show quotes or maybe certain references. 

Cheers

Dome:  “I’m not minimizing.”