TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I'd guess scum was roleblocked/has an even night kill. 

I didn't think of an even night kill but it's possible. Even still I think it'd be wise for the roleblocker to come forward and let us know who they blocked. It's very likely that person is the killer.

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick

You can use this to type text and it will translate to morse code

http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/morse-code/

The above text translated into morse code below.

-.-- --- ..-     -.-. .- -.     ..- ... .     - .... .. ...     - ---     - -.-- .--. .     - . -..- -     .- -. -..     .. -     .-- .. .-.. .-..     - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .     - ---     -- --- .-. ... .     -.-. --- -.. .

- .... .- -     .. ...     .-- .... .- -     ..     .- --     ..- ... .. -. --.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So no comments on the no scum kills last night? The options are that Aang is scum or there were no scum kills last night. Both of which seem unlikely to me but the latter seems much more plausible imo.

Well from a look up of characters...Aang or Green Arrow (unlikely) are the options for the kill.. Aang fits the teenager part. Never see the show so I cant speak towards the alignment.. but a few believe he is civ

No scum kill could be a few things. The kill was protected, the killer was blocked, the kill was redirected to a protection, there was no odd night kill, maybe a few more. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well from a look up of characters...Aang or Green Arrow (unlikely) are the options for the kill.. Aang fits the teenager part. Never see the show so I cant speak towards the alignment.. but a few believe he is civ

No scum kill could be a few things. The kill was protected, the killer was blocked, the kill was redirected to a protection, there was no odd night kill, maybe a few more. 

A fun one from I think a Pickle game was a PGO stun gun...could be similar to that 

I’m going to look back a bit.  So, I’ll be back, but in the meantime, I tend to agree with the portion on it being a roleblock, rather than one of the other theories.  Protects stopping kills and failed kills show up in write-ups on bcb’s original forum, but roleblocks and redirects do not.

Archived