TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, The Orca said:

No. You asked why have you missed the posts...the reason it was missed was posted last night. Why do you ignore my posts?

How is the reason you missed my posts posted last night?  That doesn't make sense.  I quoted you multiple times and addressed you by name, and you've been responding to other people and continue to play.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

The women, realizing her work here is done, turns around and comes face to face with the teenage boy.  He rips off her pendant and she instantly begins to age.  She falls to her knees. The boy is drawn to watching this as he's never seen it before.  As she hits the ground, the teenager goes to finish off Malf again.  But he is no where to be found!  Sometimes being the principal has its advantages, like knowing where to hide in every room in your building. Disgusted the teenager leaves for good this time 

Feels like the guy who hit me is scum.

Also, i feel like there is no relation between character name and alignment

Mr. Belding isnt really a civlike character.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Just had a busy couple of days getting ready to leave Florida. Got one last day in at the beach and then I spent all of yesterday and part of today cleaning up the place and packing.

First of all, responding to your vote and accusation is trying to get ahead of something? I'm just supposed to let you say something and say nothing?

And two, not sure how you think I was indifferent. I straight up said that I thought Nacho was telling the truth and not making it up as scum and that I was staying on dingo. I took a stance. Others switched to nacho when he admitted he lied but I believed him so I stuck with my scum read for the day. Obviously that was wrong but still.

Lol

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How is the reason you missed my posts posted last night?  That doesn't make sense.  I quoted you multiple times and addressed you by name, and you've been responding to other people and continue to play.

tenor.gif?itemid=8714474

Good response.

Orca is simply refusing to engage and trying to benefit from undue Town credit because Nacho fake red-lettered him and he claimed a character, which has virtually zero chance of being countered due to the theme.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I disagree. Belding looked out for his students but was an authority figure.

Entertaining the idea though, perhaps alignment is show based?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

What makes you think it was scum?

Possible...its BcB and he screwing mind. Roddy Piper was civ after all in the wrestling game

I'd say he would be an in between character 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Which that wouldn't even work because we saw Dingo was the red woman in GOT. That could have gone many direction for alignment if based on show.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think bcb had a list of characters/powers that he wanted to use, and then randomized the alignments.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good response.

Orca is simply refusing to engage and trying to benefit from undue Town credit because Nacho fake red-lettered him and he claimed a character, which has virtually zero chance of being countered due to the theme.

tenor.gif

Just now, Malfatron said:

I think bcb had a list of characters/powers that he wanted to use, and then randomized the alignments.

If that were the case though I don't think the alignment would be good guys though

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What makes you think it was scum?

Possible...its BcB and he screwing mind. Roddy Piper was civ after all in the wrestling game

I'd say he would be an in between character 

The simpliest answer is that mafia hit me

Archived