Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But you were fighting it some when I voted you 🤔🤔

No, I was fighting you and your reasoning. They are not the same. 

I even said it in a previous post in response to you, if you want to vote me because I'm telling you I'm detrimental, I'm perfectly fine with that and I would encourage you to do so. The dichotomy isn't really all that hard to see. 

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Majority of roles minus watcher or tracker were either dealing with killing or preventing kills...this thought process wreaks scum from you imo

Just because you don't understand the basic logic that your ability is more beneficial to scum than town doesn't mean that my thought process is scummy. It's just basic logic.

Just now, rackcs said:

Just because you don't understand the basic logic that your ability is more beneficial to scum than town doesn't mean that my thought process is scummy. It's just basic logic.

It's more scummy to you...it's not basic logic imo. Not at all

If you feel it's more beneficial to scum be glad I have it

Just cuious...what good is being hit proof as mafia if for example mafia took all the vigs...

What good is being hit proof as town if mafia took all the vigs...

Basically the usefulness is in the hands of the owner until we know what moves mafia has

Nothing is basic logic imo. Far from it

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's more scummy to you...it's not basic logic imo. Not at all

If you feel it's more beneficial to scum be glad I have it

Just cuious...what good is being hit proof as mafia if for example mafia took all the vigs...

What good is being hit proof as town if mafia took all the vigs...

Basically the usefulness is in the hands of the owner until we know what moves mafia has

Nothing is basic logic imo. Far from it

Now you're purposefully misrepresenting your role which is extremely scummy. It's not just hit proof, it's also lynch proof which is by far the more important and scummy part of the role. Do you not remember Marvel Mafia where Dome used his lynch proof ability to win against all odds? It's an insanely useful role for scum because it potentially takes away town's strongest weapon: its ability to lynch a person. 

As for the hit-proof part, it is again much more powerful in scum's hands. It is highly, highly unlikely that scum gathered all vig abilities.

On top of all of this, the main way being hit and lynch proof is useful for town is if that person has an ability worth keeping alive. We know though that you don't have some other ability worth keeping alive. Again, just because you don't understand the logic doesn't mean it isn't there. And you trying to make me seem scummy for pointing out the extremely obvious is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Now you're purposefully misrepresenting your role which is extremely scummy. It's not just hit proof, it's also lynch proof which is by far the more important and scummy part of the role. Do you not remember Marvel Mafia where Dome used his lynch proof ability to win against all odds? It's an insanely useful role for scum because it potentially takes away town's strongest weapon: its ability to lynch a person. 

As for the hit-proof part, it is again much more powerful in scum's hands. It is highly, highly unlikely that scum gathered all vig abilities.

On top of all of this, the main way being hit and lynch proof is useful for town is if that person has an ability worth keeping alive. We know though that you don't have some other ability worth keeping alive. Again, just because you don't understand the logic doesn't mean it isn't there. And you trying to make me seem scummy for pointing out the extremely obvious is ridiculous.

Lmao

So scummy

Your whole game has been scummy

Again, I dont care...be glad i have it...and you do not in any way know the role...just the basics