Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

There is a very large difference in how he is responding to heat this game compared to last. The question is, is it WIFOM or just natural? 

Can you share how you are viewing MD4L play this game vs last game?

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I could see Orca picking it as town.

I could see Orca picking it as scum.

Hm.

Agreed.  The Orca role is really powerful for either side at this point.  If he is not town, it is a big hill to climb

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also important to note....

Mission appared to make his pick and has now voted to avoid modkill.....semi trying bc he drew mafia? 

If you can get a read on the thought process behind missions play, you might be alone.  Hard to read when he hardly is hear.

Feels like about 50% of the time he is modkilled for lack of posting requirements or voting requirements.  Since he voted today...and somewhat early, seems more scum to me.

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Touch, were you aware that the first vote count in my last post was incorrect (Counselor had moved to MD4L) when you voted?

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

yes 

Thought process behind trying to tie Finn, Dome, and MD4L instead of Finn, Dome, and Swag and/or break the tie all together?

I wanted to push MD4L up there to see if someone would attempt to save him, or one of the others in the tie. 

yea that doesn't fly when you're attempting to drop the vote a 7:59. untouch

Yes, actually it does. If I was correct, scum would likely scramble and attempt to save him 

Yes, so I timed it to post my vote within a matter of a few seconds after Mwil called night because I wanted to WIFOM a vote? Why wouldn't I have just done it before? 

eh....your vote change actually hit at 8pm that would be a very desperate/rookie mafia move to try and counter that.

This touch late vote is bugging me as well.  Did Mwil state that the D1 deadline was 8PM or when he posts ---  Night?  Probably does not matter, but seems like a late vote that might be made for appearance if MD4L flips scum later on

Archived