Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah I voted you bc the EoD looked bad on your part. 

I could go after Rack whom also looked bad toward the finale of day one. Orca is another high quality candidate.

Its a rather shame our investigators/other useful abilities aren’t coming with useful info.

What looked bad on his part? 

I hate to be that guy, but with 2 hours remaining until deadline, I think it's probably time to start getting our crap together, and come to some sort of consensus regarding the vote. Everyone sticking on 4 different people is no benefit to town. We need to have a clear line of separation so that there can't be any vote switching funny business at the end to get multiple people hanged. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What looked bad on his part? 

Rack said he was driving for 8 hrs or whatever and he wouldn’t be available yesterday. Fair.

He subsequently joined at EoD and voted me before voting mission on the basis of the final three pages.

We just came from a game where he had some real life stuff, but the remaining absence feels like it’ll all of sudden he’ll be around if mafia is nearing closing the game out.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I hate to be that guy, but with 2 hours remaining until deadline, I think it's probably time to start getting our crap together, and come to some sort of consensus regarding the vote. Everyone sticking on 4 different people is no benefit to town. We need to have a clear line of separation so that there can't be any vote switching funny business at the end to get multiple people hanged. 

I agree, which is why I’m not pushing significantly. Just need more information on some of these cases. I’ll move from pickle for a reasonable alternative.

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Rack said he was driving for 8 hrs or whatever and he wouldn’t be available yesterday. Fair.

He subsequently joined at EoD and voted me before voting mission on the basis of the final three pages.

We just came from a game where he had some real life stuff, but the remaining absence feels like it’ll all of sudden he’ll be around if mafia is nearing closing the game out.

I think you’re confusing pickle and rack 

22 hours ago, rackcs said:

md4l

going with a gut read from like 3 pages I just read lol

unvote

Alright I'm gonna place my vote on a random person since I need to vote but shouldn't vote without reading. In fact, I'll vote for the other no voter. 

Mission

@theuntouchable 

So I kinda forgot this game started so I am not at all caught up. Anyone wanna give me some highlights cause I won't be able to catch up before the phase ends.

That was actually Monday lol I just completely forgot about this game after sending in my BB

Perhaps not driving, cool. But the lurking is worrisome.

Edited by MD4L
Grammar

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

How did Orca go from heavily pushed to seemingly a lock for n2?

His ability. I think people are just rolling  that he's town, because if he's not, based on his abilities and the double up, they are afraid that the game is already lost to some extent. Dangerous, but not unreasonable with regards to thought process. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

His ability. I think people are just rolling  that he's town, because if he's not, based on his abilities and the double up, they are afraid that the game is already lost to some extent. Dangerous, but not unreasonable with regards to thought process. 

Why would the game be already lost?

I think it's more likely there would be, perhaps, two versions of the role

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Right but you quoted pickle and told him you were voting him for how he looked EOD. Then you said he was driving etc etc unless I’m reading it wrong 

Ok, lets disregard the driving thing. I think Swag brought it up day one.

Removing that aspect is a bit worse (for him) bc the Rack I know is rather helpful as town.

Edited by MD4L