Bitcoin

BayRaider

I told you guys about Oyster at 5 cents and it shot up to $4.80. None of you went in with me. 

This is my next confident one which I think I already said in here. 

Narrative. 

It's a content economy where you are paid for contributing content to the community. It's somewhat similar to Steem but way better. Check out their website http://narrative.network and read their white paper. Their ICO is on Feb 13th but you have to do KYC which is give ID and get approved. 

I dont think it will 50x like Oyster but 10x by End of 2018 IMO. I think 30x-50x possible after 3-6 years although this is very risky. 10x at the End of the Year I feel highly confident in. Of course, do your own research and see if your comfortable with it. 

Edited by BayRaider

First SEC Meeting ever tomorrow morning that is fully focused on just cryptocurrency. 

This will either provide a MASSIVE pump and bring the market back to where it was the beginning of January (regulations to protect investors, also saying they suppory the industry).

OR

Cryptocurrency will die. (U.S. banning or highly regulating with a negative attitude towards the market). I think this is VERY unlikely. 

We will see a massive pump or an epic crash further down after tomorrow morning. There will be absolutely no middle ground. 

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

First SEC Meeting ever tomorrow morning that is fully focused on just cryptocurrency. 

This will either provide a MASSIVE pump and bring the market back to where it was the beginning of January (regulations to protect investors, also saying they suppory the industry).

OR

Cryptocurrency will die. (U.S. banning or highly regulating with a negative attitude towards the market). I think this is VERY unlikely. 

We will see a massive pump or an epic crash further down after tomorrow morning. There will be absolutely no middle ground. 

So what you're saying is to load up on Litecoin tonight?

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

OR

I heard the meeting got moved to February 14th.  But early reports are positive for what will go down in that meeting.  Regulation for the crypto markets which will hopefully lead to institutional investments...

• Like 1

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

I heard the meeting got moved to February 14th.  But early reports are positive for what will go down in that meeting.  Regulation for the crypto markets which will hopefully lead to institutional investments...

Like I said before they are trying to figure out the best way to tax this without killing it. They want the extra income.

2 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

But hopefully not ONLY institutional investments. If they make crypto to where only the rich get richer like how startups are then that will be very bad. Casual investors should still be able to invest with no minimum. 

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Looks like it was moved to the 14th.

We optimistic about this?

I'm mega tempted to buy as prices continue to drop..

Im holding off, im think this may continue until the 14. I think it it could hit below 5k with the way things are heading.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Im holding off, im think this may continue until the 14. I think it it could hit below 5k with the way things are heading.

I'm tempted to at least grab some Ripple. If Bitcoin drops below 5k by the end of the week... 

What's with this drop? What are people anticipating? Or is it just people cashing out after their Christmas credit card bills come due.