Bitcoin

BayRaider

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I believe it is good news for sure. I've been keeping an eye on it a lot and will continue to. There's a coin that was at almost .03 and now, is at .004. If it gets to .001 isn't it almost a must to get a ton of it bc even getting back to .01 would be a 10x investment and .03, which it had been to, would be 30x. I've been wrestling with this for quite some time lol. It's an established coin also so it's here to stay

TRX was at .03 at one point. ETH is as of now just under 600 which is crazy. And it looks like BTC is about to go under 6 as well. God I hope my tax return hits before this starts going back up.

So many are bottom feeders right now. ELF is at .89 . Thats insane. 

This is huge:

https://www.finder.com.au/us-regulators-cryptocurrency-is-a-new-chapter-of-economic-history

The CCFTO said crypto will transform the world.

Get ready for a god damn massive pump like we've never seen at some point.

Also who says the meeting is the 14th now? It IS TODAY.

The U.S. Government has been accumulating like crazy during this dip and will shill the living **** out of cryptocurrency today B|

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This is huge:

https://www.finder.com.au/us-regulators-cryptocurrency-is-a-new-chapter-of-economic-history

The U.S. Government has been accumulating like crazy during this dip and will shill the living **** out of cryptocurrency today B|

Well d@mn was hoping the dip continued until I got my tax return. But oh well. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This is huge:

Is it?  I keep hearing different stories: http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr7690-18

EDIT:  Nevermind, that seems to be another public hearing.  Let's see if we crash to $3k today or moon to $15k.  Buckle up...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Let's see if we crash to $3k today or moon to $15k.  Buckle up...

So far it's going up up.

Shoulda went in last night. Thought we had more time. Got in this morning. Time to set it and forget it.

Edited by cddolphin

9 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

So far it's going up up.

Shoulda went in last night. Thought we had more time. Got in this morning. Time to set it and forget it.

Well I coujld have thrown another 200 at it yesterday but honestly I was expecting 5100 today or lower. 

20 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well I coujld have thrown another 200 at it yesterday but honestly I was expecting 5100 today or lower. 

Kinda the same, but the link @BayRaider posted makes the US Senate Banking Committee come off very bullish on crypto. Skimming the PDFs now. Lot of mentions about regulations and protecting consumers, not surprising.

One caveat to all this is they may be more interested in the blockchain technology itself, as was mentioned in this thread a few times.

"In his testimony, Giancarlo rattles off some of the potential implications of DLT beyond Wall Street and thinks aloud on how the blockchain could have prevented, or mitigated, the global financial crisis of 2008.

"DLT is likely to have a broad and lasting impact on global financial markets... DLT could eventually allow financial institutions to save as much as $20 billion in infrastructure and operational costs each year... cut trading settlement costs by a third, or $16 billion a year, and cut capital requirements by $120 billion... Outside of the financial services industry, many use cases for DLT are being posited from international trade to charitable endeavors and social services."

"Banks have just completed the first agricultural deal using distributed ledger technology for the sale of 60,000 tons of US soybeans to China. Other DLT use cases include: legal records management, inventory control and logistics, charitable donation tracking and confirmation; voting security and human refugee identification and relocation."

"While DLT promises enormous benefits to commercial firms and charities, it also promises assistance to financial market regulators... I have previously speculated that, if regulators in 2008 could have viewed a real-time distributed ledger... they may have been able to recognize anomalies in market-wide trading activity and diverging counterparty exposures... Such transparency may not, by itself, have saved Lehman Brothers from bankruptcy, but it certainly would have allowed for far prompter, better informed, and more calibrated regulatory intervention instead of the disorganized response that unfortunately ensued."

If certain digital coins can attach themselves to the rocketship that is blockchain technology and stick around for the long haul, seems like good news.

Edited by cddolphin

The U.S. Government shilled the hell out of crypro today as expected. It was non stop praise. Cryptocurrencies will NOT be regulated. ICOs, however, will be regulated. 

A couple interesting quotes:

Chairman of Trading Commission: 

"We owe it to this new generation to respect their interest in this new technology with a thoughtful regulatory approach". 

Senator Warren:

"Cryptocurrency will be a 20 Trillion Marketcap by 2020". 

The blast off is starting guys. My rocket ship is gassed up and ready to go, get in!

Edited by BayRaider