Bitcoin

BayRaider

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/c17f9cae-0caf-11e8-8eb7-42f857ea9f09

Take that for what it's worth but I'm really irritated right now. Plus I think most of these exchange hacks that happen in Asia are inside jobs anyways. 

You talking about Binance suspending trading?  They are saying it's not a hack.  One of the backup database clusters got out of sync, so they suspended trading to do a full sync of the database clusters which is taking 12+ hours.  Whether that is the true story or not, who knows but for some reason I trust the Binance CEO.

If Binance did get hacked, get ready for some $5k BTC...

Wish I would of kept my Oyster.. sold a good 85%. 

They are gonna be a Top 10 coin now no question. Bruno just invented a Decentralized VPN where you can connect to the internet with no ISP through a meshnet. I didn't think this was possible. Hell, I doubt Microsoft thought this was possible. It's literally insane. 

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6

Probably $100-$125 a coin in 3 years. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Wish I would of kept my Oyster.. sold a good 85%. 

They are gonna be a Top 10 coin now no question. Bruno just invented a Decentralized VPN where you can connect to the internet with no ISP through shells. I didn't think this was possible. Hell, I doubt Microsoft thought this was possible. It's literally insane. 

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6

Probably $100-$125 a coin in 3 years. 

It's at $0.9 right now.  What's stopping you from buying it?  I'm assuming when you sold it was much higher than $0.9, so you shouldn't regret it.

I get missing the initial airdrop of SHL, but I'm assuming it's not a one-time airdrop that they'll do for SHL...

On 2/6/2018 at 4:07 PM, TheVillain112 said:

29 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Any clue on this guys?

Just what TheVillain112 posted before. I don't think anyone knows, except for them. They will announce it whenever it happens.

What coin do you want to buy? Maybe check https://coinmarketcap.com/ where they show the exchanges that each coin is listed on.

Well damn I am at the cross roads right now. Should I buy more XRP? I thought it would take a dip in the last few days but instead it's just been rising. I bought my last tokens at a price of 1.34 and im still waiting to recover that. 

Oh well. I will probably just buy some ELF with the way that's dipping right now. And maybe some more XLM.

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Nano/XRB/Railblocks having a tough day.  Bitgrail got hacked and $17m in Nano were stolen.  People dumping it now.  If you're interested in Nano, it's probably a good time to get in. I don't own any myself, but that stuff is shilled on Reddit all the damn time...

I thought about it, but it was at like 6 or 7 a token a few days ago. And I expect it to go down some more over the next two days or so until they release another statement or say how they are going to fix it or something.

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well damn I am at the cross roads right now. Should I buy more XRP? I thought it would take a dip in the last few days but instead it's just been rising. I bought my last tokens at a price of 1.34 and im still waiting to recover that. 

Oh well. I will probably just buy some ELF with the way that's dipping right now. And maybe some more XLM.

XRP? Why would you want to own that?