Bitcoin

BayRaider

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The U.S. Government shilled the hell out of crypro today as expected. It was non stop praise. Cryptocurrencies will NOT be regulated. ICOs, however, will be regulated. 

A couple interesting quotes:

Chairman of Trading Commission: 

"We owe it to this new generation to respect their interest in this new technology with a thoughtful regulatory approach". 

Senator Warren:

"Cryptocurrency will be a 20 Trillion Marketcap by 2020". 

The blast off is starting guys. My rocket ship is gassed up and ready to go, get in!

What is your advice when looking for things to invest in? 

45 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The U.S. Government shilled the hell out of crypro today as expected. It was non stop praise. Cryptocurrencies will NOT be regulated. ICOs, however, will be regulated

A couple interesting quotes:

Chairman of Trading Commission: 

"We owe it to this new generation to respect their interest in this new technology with a thoughtful regulatory approach". 

Senator Warren:

"Cryptocurrency will be a 20 Trillion Marketcap by 2020". 

The blast off is starting guys. My rocket ship is gassed up and ready to go, get in!

I can live with that. Hope you boys have a damn good grip on it cause this sh!t is flying. Eagles fans on high alert with that news. :P

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

What is your advice when looking for things to invest in? 

Do you believe in the product?

Do you believe in the team?

Is the website presentable?

What is the Marketcap and Total Token Supply? I usually look for something under 100M Marketcap because I invest 5K of less in one project and like to get value for my money. I'm not chasing 3x, I'm chasing 10x. The total Token Supply I look for is between 15M to 250M. Anything more than is too big of a supply.

As I told you guys I'm bullish on the Narrative ICO coming up in 7 days. I'm also bullish on Litecoin.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Every ICO I've tried to take part in recently has stated it's not open to US Citizens (Sans accredited investors i.e. rich people).  Has that changed?

There are quite a few American ICOs. Narrative is an American ICO. They only block China.