Bitcoin

BayRaider

be careful with platforms like RobinHood and Abra, when you dont own the keys, you dont actually own the coin.
They are pegging you to it at a certain price, which theoretically is fine and shouldnt be a problem, but if they arent actually buying coins and storing them, and prices explode, they could declare bankruptcy and investors would be out of luck.

If I cant transfer coins to my own personal wallet, than I wont throw a lot into a particular platform. 
Obviously just my thoughts, and with the ease, I will throw a little here and there, but just be careful with exchanges like these! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

be careful with platforms like RobinHood and Abra, when you dont own the keys, you dont actually own the coin.
They are pegging you to it at a certain price, which theoretically is fine and shouldnt be a problem, but if they arent actually buying coins and storing them, and prices explode, they could declare bankruptcy and investors would be out of luck.

If I cant transfer coins to my own personal wallet, than I wont throw a lot into a particular platform. 
Obviously just my thoughts, and with the ease, I will throw a little here and there, but just be careful with exchanges like these! 

You can't transfer to a wallet with Robinhood?

On 3/23/2018 at 11:44 AM, BackinBlack said:

Trying to understand the whole model behind Abra more.  It does seem like you can transfer BTC from the Arba wallet to another BTC wallet, but not really for other coins.

Btw, with Binance moving to Malta, there's talk now of Binance adding fiat pairings like USD...

16 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Trying to understand the whole model behind Abra more.  It does seem like you can transfer BTC from the Arba wallet to another BTC wallet, but not really for other coins.

Btw, with Binance moving to Malta, there's talk now of Binance adding fiat pairings like USD...

hmm seems like you are right about BTC. Thanks for that.
Agreed, Binance to Malta should help the entire market I think. 

Anyone else looking at $WAN?  I'm hearing good things.  It ICO'd at 0.34 and it's at ~$4.15 right now on Binance. 

Just picked up a small bag of it.  Missed a good opportunity during the ICO, but I hear it has good potential.  Let's see, last 2-3 months haven't been kind, lol...

28 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Anyone else looking at $WAN?  I'm hearing good things.  It ICO'd at 0.34 and it's at ~$4.15 right now on Binance. 

Just picked up a small bag of it.  Missed a good opportunity during the ICO, but I hear it has good potential.  Let's see, last 2-3 months haven't been kind, lol...

I've been considering it. 210m total supply so it can increase quite a bit.

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

How much faith do you have in It rebounding? I’ve lost a ton of money the past month lol

This is my concern also. Since it's so new and unpredictable we don't know this won't respond well and completely tank. Luckily I don't have too much invested but I would like to see another surge like we did in January lol. I'd probably exit then if we did