Training camp 2019

WizardHawk

I think it is going to be a close battle between Johnson and Wilson in who makes the team.  Unfortunately the Zeke hold out means most likely one WR is not going to make it who probably would have as we will now carry an extra RB

21 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but give me Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, Johnson, Wilson and Guyton as my Receivers 

I feel the same way. Only concern would be rolling with that many young guys and Cobb's injury history, however I dont have anymore faith in Austin and Brown as I do Wilson, Johnson and Guyton.

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

I feel the same way. Only concern would be rolling with that many young guys and Cobb's injury history, however I dont have anymore faith in Austin and Brown as I do Wilson, Johnson and Guyton.

young guys need to step up. we dont have money to spend everywhere.

every team in the league spends on big times players obv but the elite teams get production from their cheap talent.

Dont forget tony pollard is a WR/RB

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

19 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I've seen some reports that Cobb has had his share of struggles.

On the flip side, I've nothing nothing but good things about Xavier Woods.

If he can stay healthy he will produce. I like him as well. 

“We’ve got three really good football players that we’re dealing with here and that have very good representation. And they want to see the market. We can’t push the issue unless we want to be a market-setter. And we’re damn sure not going to be a market-setter, because of all the things that go with being a Dallas Cowboy. We want to be fair. We want our players to feel good about their contract. But at the same time, we don’t want to do things that are out of line because we can’t afford to do it that way. Whether it’s Dak, whether it’s Amari, whether it’s Zeke, they all understand we’ve got a whole group of young players coming up behind them that want to be Dallas Cowboys and want to stay here. When we save money, whether it’s with Dak, whether it’s with Zeke, whether it’s with Amari, it’s not saving Jerry and I a dollar. It’s just money that’s going to go to another player… We’re very convicted that we’re going to get these deals done.” - S.A. Jones

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/01/dallas-cowboys-stephen-jones-contract-negotiations-amari-cooper-ezekiel-elliott-dak-prescott/