WizardHawk

Training camp 2019

Not starting on a great foot....Zeke a no-show for team flight to Oxnard  per Archer. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Not starting on a great foot....Zeke a no-show for team flight to Oxnard  per Archer. 

I’m not worried just yet.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

He didnt travel with the team last year either. He flys in on his own.

Let’s see if he shows up tonfirst practice on Saturday morning before we hit the worry button.

however, I will say this. He is being a complete a hole if he skips out for a new contract after everything the Jerry and the team have done for him with his off the field issues! I have no room for self centered, arrogant jack *****

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

Time to freak out now?

giphy.gif

Nahh...

"Worst" case scenario 

Zeke is just going to get paid before Dak, and Amari do. Oh well. I'm totally on board with it. Giving Zeke an extension this off season and not Dak isn't a bad thing to me. 

Just remember guys, Zeke's contract will look a lot better in a few years when the cap rises lol.

Edited by DaBoys

Posted (edited)
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, DaBoys said:

Nahh...

"Worst" case scenario 

Zeke is just going to get paid before Dak, and Amari do. Oh well. I'm totally on board with it. Giving Zeke an extension this off season and not Dak isn't a bad thing to me. 

Just remember guys, Zeke's contract will look a lot better in a few years when the cap rises lol.

Not sure if you're joking or not. But I agree. I had a feeling Zeke was going to hold out and hinted at it for awhile now. If Dak is trying to get 30+M/yr and won't budge, I would take care of Zeke and Amari this year. Then franchise tag Dak next year. I think giving Zeke a 3 year extension on his deal wouldn't be a bad deal. 

Edited by Tony7188

All is good though, just some cramping from what I’m reading 

27 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

There is no way Dallas should enter the season with Maher as their kicker. tbh, I'm surprised competition isn't already in place. 

40 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

All is good though, just some cramping from what I’m reading 

Carted off with cramping!?