FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Just now, FinneasGage said:

nows your chance to do something. maybe you can veto your way out of this and try to evict me this time 

Who knows what I would do with power. I certainly don't.
It's not like anyone here as been super pro-Naz. Anyone could be a target.

VETO COMP: YAHTZEE

@Nazgul

@Dwight_Schrute

@FinneasGage

@Outpost31

@theuntouchable

@Adrenaline_Flux

no working together

Each of you will compete individually in a Yahtzee game.

You'll each have your own chattys.

The person with the highest score wins the power of veto.

Each player should let me know when they have time to play the game.

Options:  Tonight, Sunday after noon, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday

I will do the dice rolls, and you will make the decisions

If you wish to decline to play the challenge and drop out, you may do so.

How it works:

I will roll five separate dice by posting /rolldie
You can hold a certain amount of dice out and re-roll.  You may roll up to three times per round.  

You can only use each category once, and you must put something on a category each round. 

Here are the categories into which you can put your rolls:

Ones (Total amount of ones left after your third roll)
Twos
Threes
Fours
Fives
Sixes
(Bonus of 25 points if total of this upper section is 63 or higher)

3 of a kind (add total of all dice, must have at least three of one kind)
4 of a kind (add total of all dice, must have at least 4 of a kind)
Full House (Score 25, must have 2 of one, 3 of another)
Small Straight Sequence of Four (Score 30)
Large Straight Sequence of Five (Score 40)
Chance (Score total of all 5 dice)
Yahtzee (Score 50)

Edited by Malfatron

Lmao. I’ll look at the veto tomorrow.

fin talks up this massive game, writes these enormous paragraphs like he’s some FFBB messiah, and then nominated Nazgul and myself. What a completely weak move lol. I’ll fall on this sword to see you waste your lucky HoH win in a competition you should have been ineligible to participate in. I get on once a day if I’m lucky, so I’m not pulling any strings whatsoever. 

Weak move. This is why you never win when it matters. If you want to win the game you have to add power moves to your resume. Getting out myself is no different than if I went home weak one. I’m Victoria.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Lmao. I’ll look at the veto tomorrow.

fin talks up this massive game, writes these enormous paragraphs like he’s some FFBB messiah, and then nominated Nazgul and myself. What a completely weak move lol. I’ll fall on this sword to see you waste your lucky HoH win in a competition you should have been ineligible to participate in. I get on once a day if I’m lucky, so I’m not pulling any strings whatsoever. 

Weak move. This is why you never win when it matters. If you want to win the game you have to add power moves to your resume. Getting out myself is no different than if I went home weak one. I’m Victoria.

i'm not claiming to be anything. you and nazgul have contributed nothing. i'm bringing the players most likely to start fighting. 

what are the "power moves" to be made at this point, you think? who do you think are the puppeteers? ET? he's vastly outnumbered. i could have him removed easily. he may garner like 2 votes. untouchable? he's not doing anything. people aren't playing. 

tell me who the power move is? 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@Dwight_Schrute, @Nazgul Said it’s past your bedtime.

It is. I had things to do. Usually off on Saturday, but working this week bright and early. Typically in bed around 930 every day so I’m gonna be hella cranky. Just had to call out Fin for his horrible move lol. I hope I go home just to see his game bomb as his real targets continue to manipulate him. I’m not even mad or anything, I’m just highly amused. It’s why I love this game so much tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i'm not claiming to be anything. you and nazgul have contributed nothing. i'm bringing the players most likely to start fighting. 

what are the "power moves" to be made at this point, you think? who do you think are the puppeteers? ET? he's vastly outnumbered. i could have him removed easily. he may garner like 2 votes. untouchable? he's not doing anything. people aren't playing. 

tell me who the power move is? 

Why would I tell you anything now that you nominated me? The power moves are obvious and you know that, but you’re content on being top 5 as your alliance carries you along like they do every year. You didn’t even participate in the HOH and still were able to win. So how is being inactive and submitting nothing a power move and contributing anything, when you know, you didn’t actually contribute at all to be in this position. With that reasoning you should self evict.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Why would I tell you anything now that you nominated me? The power moves are obvious and you know that, but you’re content on being top 5 as your alliance carries you along like they do every year. You didn’t even participate in the HOH and still were able to win. So how is being inactive and submitting nothing a power move and contributing anything, when you know, you didn’t actually contribute at all to be in this position. With that reasoning you should self evict.

my intention was to be nom'd along with ET to prove to him he had no allies

you can call it what you may, but divine intervention occurred and it became clear that you and your brother were going to continue to coast along and then maybe make your "power play" at the end to sneak a W in some kind of BDL-type fashion. i'm not content being top 5. i don't give a **** about winning. i thought this was clear at this point. if i win by playing in the manner that i play i'll take it and be happy about it for 10 minutes until i realize it didn't matter and i go back to not giving a **** about anything. 

why haven't you won any HoH's? I've won over a fourth of them. whether it be based upon my intellect or god. the job gets done. why haven't you cultivated a group to protect you? 

It’s tlo and me

thats our whole world

they whisper in the hallway he’s a smug smug goat

The whole of TAST is rolling fake dice

you play stupid games you win stupid prizes 

it’s tlo and me 

there’s nothing like this 

miss ion27 and the smugness prince 

so smug we paint the town smug

voted most likely to run away with smugness 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh, say does that star-spangled bannner yet waaaaave?  

They're obviously inserting themselves and their love into new Taylor Swift songs you lamebrain donkey.

Edited by Nazgul
  • Like 2