FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Full disclosure - I only liked this because @Hockey5djh pretty much nailed@theuntouchable. There's no recovery from that.

On the contrary, they initially received said status as they were the ones called upon to rid the earth of foul creatures, like you and Hockey. Hindu faith believed that anyone called upon to take the soul of another was tainted, but someone has to take out the trash. 

Edited by theuntouchable

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you have to continue the ranking to satisfy your punishments

9. Racks - winning HoH is pretty smug

10. Whicker - easily the weakest champ in history, similar to Nick Foles v Brady

11. Outpost31 - Total flea but at least he had the balls to come at the MoL from day 1

12. PickleRick - has a smug name

13. Gopher - at least I’ve heard of him

14. Orca - well I haven’t heard of him

15. Bcb - like who are these people?

16. Counselor - i mean seriously 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I took to google to try to understand some of the issues you guys encountered in this challenge....here's what I found

@mission27 Mission 27 is basically a knock off version of Goodwill. You aren't even good enough to be a name brand thrift store.

@ET80 The first thing that popped up in google for ET80  was a septic air tank....fitting.

@The Orca When I googled you the only thing that came up was a bunch of whales....I guess that's all you're pulling these days?

@theuntouchableun·touch·a·ble

/ˌənˈtəCHəb(ə)l/

adjective
of or belonging to the lowest-caste Hindu group or the people outside the caste system

At least I’m doing something to give back to the community tbh

39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Jesus man, switch to decaf.

Mission feeds off the haters and the losers, of which there are many 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

On the contrary, they initially received said status as they were the ones called upon to rid the earth of foul creatures, like you and Hockey. Hindu faith believed that anyone called upon to take the soul of another was tainted, but someone has to take out the trash. 

So....you're a ginger...that kills other gingers?

• Like 1