LATE ROUND GEMS

N4L

3 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Mark Andrews and Jordan Reed are main 2 guys.

I don’t exactly get all the love Andrews is getting because it still seems like alot but Reed is interesting because if he’s healthy he’s still got solid starting potential and if he’s hurt thats what the IR spot is for. Given the cost, he’s definitely worth it 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why the IF? I’ve been on the Parker train so main times I’m sick

Ryan Fitzpatrick and Winston combined to be the #3 overall fantasy QB(if you combine them) last year...If Fitz starts, Parker is at least a WR3, with upside for top 15.

8 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick and Winston combined to be the #3 overall fantasy QB(if you combine them) last year...If Fitz starts, Parker is at least a WR3, with upside for top 15.

Parker sucks. I might as well be out there playing WR for the Dolphins. Stills is the WR to own...and Williams in dynasty. 

40 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Parker sucks. I might as well be out there playing WR for the Dolphins. Stills is the WR to own...and Williams in dynasty. 

Parker in games he plays at least 75% of the snaps has logged at least 60 yards in 20/34 games...that’s on par with guys going in the 1st few rounds.

Health is his main issue and this new regime gave him a new deal...ADP in the double digit rd to boot.

Fitzpatrick is a gunslinger and throw it downfield(think I read he was top 3 in ypa)

So no...he doesn’t suck.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan

RBs - Take the young guys sitting in good situations but be patient. Some people hold for two weeks then start dumping. You'll have to wait with guys like Justice Hill, Darwin Thompson, Alexander Mattison, etc. Justin Jackson might get a 50/50 split in SD so thats another late round guy to look at. 

WRs - Geronimo Allison is someone that could potentially be had in the 10th. He is the slot guy for ARod and already showed he had good connection with him. I don't buy into the MVS hype. Golden Tate is in a free fall in rankings. Michael Gallup. Jamison Crowder. Those are all real late WRs that I'd take some flyers on. 

TEs - I love doing a Reed/Herndon combo. 

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

RBs - Take the young guys sitting in good situations but be patient. Some people hold for two weeks then start dumping. You'll have to wait with guys like Justice Hill, Darwin Thompson, Alexander Mattison, etc. Justin Jackson might get a 50/50 split in SD so thats another late round guy to look at. 

WRs - Geronimo Allison is someone that could potentially be had in the 10th. He is the slot guy for ARod and already showed he had good connection with him. I don't buy into the MVS hype. Golden Tate is in a free fall in rankings. Michael Gallup. Jamison Crowder. Those are all real late WRs that I'd take some flyers on. 

TEs - I love doing a Reed/Herndon combo. 

Isn't Tate falling because he is suspended though?

I like everyone mentioned, dont get me wrong and definitely agree on the RBs. You have to be very patient but some of them are more injury dependent(Mattison) than others

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Tate is falling because of suspension but he is immediately the best guy on that team once he comes back (no offense to Shepard who will be kicked outside where he struggles)

Idk I feel like Shepard is still the guy to want. They didn't pay him all that money not to throw the ball to him a lot

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk I feel like Shepard is still the guy to want. They didn't pay him all that money not to throw the ball to him a lot

I didn't say Shepard isn't going to get some targets. They also didn't pay Tate to not throw him the ball either. When Shepard lines up outside he is statistically worse than when he lines up in the slot. Tate plays primarily in the slot. When Shepard gets kicked outside it is going to hurt his numbers severely. I'd look to draft Shepard and sell him before Tate returns.