STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

It was becoming clearer and clearer to the people living on Deep Space Nine what was going on - but there was a lot of scum left. Thankfully, they rid themselves of the biggest thorn in their side since the Federation came to run the station - @SirA1 was shoved out an airlock. His corpse was retrieved and confirmed that this man was currently posing as Anjohl Tennan, Pah-Wraiths aligned! At some point previously during this ordeal, he was Gul Dukat, Cardassian Union aligned. But he must have been corrupted by the Book of Kosst Amojan...

Night actions are due 10:00 PM ET, although I will probably take longer with the night tonight than usual. I also will probably not be around to answer questions about your night moves so... sorry about that - keep that mind. Autopsy to be added momentarily.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Let’s take a poll on who I should Tricorder tonight. Who wants to weigh in?

Just dont telegraph it imo

I would do some combo of these 

Malf, Gopher, KSJ, Rags, Forge, VMD, Swoosh, Mwil, Orca, Dome, Swag...hell throw in everyone else as well lol

On 8/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• You instantly know the identity of Winn Adami, who is now also converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment. A new Pah-Wraiths faction chat is also opened for all members of your alignment.
  • Each night, you target Winn Adami automatically, if she is alive. If this ability is successful, any Bajor, Outlaw, or Civilian-aligned player Winn Adami successfully visits during the night with any of her role abilities will, additionally, be converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor: Kills a target player. Can only be used once.
  • Combadge: You may use this to send a message to target player. All messages sent this way will be sent through me, do not PM anyone directly yourself. Messages must be 255 characters or less. They will be informed you were the one who sent the message, but not your role.

Winn Adami is scum now and needs to be killed as well. 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:
  • You instantly know the identity of Winn Adami, who is now also converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment. A new Pah-Wraiths faction chat is also opened for all members of your alignment.
  • Each night, you target Winn Adami automatically, if she is alive. If this ability is successful, any Bajor, Outlaw, or Civilian-aligned player Winn Adami successfully visits during the night with any of her role abilities will, additionally, be converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment.

So if Swag is Winn...he is scum

12 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not directly game related, but important information for everyone...

The other day, i tried one of their Cheesy Cheddarburgers and the absolutely disgusting idea of putting like melty nacho cheese on top of normal cheese on a little burger is surprisingly enjoyable tbh.  Couldn't care less about the spicy nuggets tho.

Archived