STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

On 8/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Each night, you target Winn Adami automatically, if she is alive. If this ability is successful, any Bajor, Outlaw, or Civilian-aligned player Winn Adami successfully visits during the night with any of her role abilities will, additionally, be converted to the Pah-Wraiths alignment.

damn i just saw this

dont convert me you basterds

i suck as a convert, right @SwAg

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Rags is NOT target proof every night however. So someone protected him or he’s a commuter of some type 

There wasn't anything that protected against a tri-corder in the first game that I can remember. Not even an ability so far as I can recall. Maybe what Dingo did could protect against them - I don't know if it included or excluded tri-corder results. I'd guess the latter because if I remember right, his ability was physically framing / clearing somebody. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So someone protected Rags. 

Could be a racial passive ability that prevents him from being scanned, I guess. Everything else he's targetable on? I don't know what a tricorder is really. How it works 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Could be a racial passive ability that prevents him from being scanned, I guess. Everything else he's targetable on? I don't know what a tricorder is really. How it works 

You know what a tricorder is. You played last game AND we had one.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well if true he’s scum. So let’s lynch him 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

You know what a tricorder is. You played last game AND we had one.

No, I mean I don't know how it works. Like, is it electronic? Of course I know what it is in terms of what it does

Archived