STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Alright just so there's no confusion coming from Bcb trying to discredit me.

I used the Tricorder last night. I target three players and learn all the alignments possessed by that group. I targeted Dome, Bcb, and Touch and it was revealed that there was a member of the Federation, Sector 31, and Outlaw in my group of 3. Obviously Touch flipped Sector 31 so it was all about figuring out who the Outlaw was between Bcb and Dome. Notice how I only orange lettered half of Dome's name, because it was only 50%. Bcb's reaction made everything clear.

It's Section 31 tbh, not Sector.

3 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

my guess based off the small portion of the show i know is that Quark could win with the federation

Based on the extensive portion of the show i know, Quark loses when profits are down.  And profits are down when the Dominion takes over.  It's right in the rules of acquisition i think.  Can't see how Quark can win with anyone other than Federation or Bajorans.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so you are an investigator and death proof?

hmmmm.....not buying it

I can definitely think of a scum role that would make sense as a basically death proof investigator.

Sure I'll come clean. I was targeted by several people last night. Someone (Raves I'm guessing) arranged a masked banquet for me and another person. That person turned out to be Luther Sloan (Touch) who tried and failed to convert me to Section 31. And BCB gave me a drink. So he saw me go into the meeting with Sloan but knows that I am not a generic crew that can be converted to Section 31. Mystery Solved.

I'm at work right now and won't have access to my notes but I will post a list of who I think the major/minor named players are for each faction when I get home this afternoon similar to how I did for STNG.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Sure I'll come clean. I was targeted by several people last night. Someone (Raves I'm guessing) arranged a masked banquet for me and another person. That person turned out to be Luther Sloan (Touch) who tried and failed to convert me to Section 31. And BCB gave me a drink. So he saw me go into the meeting with Sloan but knows that I am not a generic crew that can be converted to Section 31. Mystery Solved.

So what information did you actually get from the banquet?  I'm genuinely curious.  Did you get that it was Sloan & Touch or what exactly?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Last game Dome had the trickorder and he was scum Whicker. 

My understanding is all factions had a tricorder last game. And I’m literally playing the towniest game I’ve played pretty much ever. My scum and town games are night and day  

Archived