STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

48 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

would rather hunt for mafia while having a known (bcb) "threat" than to waste an early day voting him out

if people decide to make that decision, why cant it be tmw or the next day

this is all a waste of time

Raves

Crap...well I guess I should share some info because of the answers Nacho gave me

I got shot last night, but lived

I got roleblocked last night, but not by a phaser since my vote still counts. So it was someone's move

I recieved a message last night

Multiple people targeted Pickle

tenor.gif?itemid=3528572

tenor.gif

KSJ pushing me screams he is the one that shot me or knew about it. I thought Carl earlier but have since waned on that stance 

Just now, The Orca said:

Crap...well I guess I should share some info because of the answers Nacho gave me

I got shot last night, but lived

I got roleblocked last night, but not by a phaser since my vote still counts. So it was someone's move

I recieved a message last night

Multiple people targeted Pickle

tenor.gif?itemid=3528572

tenor.gif

KSJ pushing me screams he is the one that shot me or knew about it. I thought Carl earlier but have since waned on that stance 

Dude. Why? 

We had Raves AND Bcb to lynch before we even got close to you

19 minutes ago, swoosh said:

No lynch for now

Can someone catch me up from the very beginning? 

Image result for nervous gif

I investigated Bcb and he turned up Outlaw (orange colored) and he admitted it in thread. He’s confirmed scum. 

Raves was caught lying about his role and self-voted out of frustration. He’s confirmed scum

Just now, Whicker said:

Dude. Why? 

We had Raves AND Bcb to lynch before we even got close to you

Because my move sucks and I dont like where the votes are trending to the spread out nature, nor how Mwil and KSJ are pushing me and Pickle. Rather get the Info out there now cause I'm probably dead tonight 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Because my move sucks and I dont like where the votes are trending to the spread out nature, nor how Mwil and KSJ are pushing me and Pickle. Rather get the Info out there now cause I'm probably dead tonight 

Pushing you? I said 3 people I’d vote above you and said that it wouldn’t be surprising if you were scum to eliminate Swag and Touch immediately. Plus your rationale sucks. You pushed and then voted for me, LOL.

Archived