STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you got it...I'd figure everyone else would as well lol

Well seeing as I am smarter and better than the vast majority of other players, perhaps you should lower your expectations for them. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I’d like to see when this happened 

Protections and surviving deaths are not shown in the night writeup based on last game.  You claim it was in your role that it would be shown in the nightly writeup so I fully believe you lied about about.  

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. raves claimed he set up a meeting between touch and SirA.

2. we know touch tried to convert sirA.

3. i think raves "meeting" was to make them target each other 

4. thus sirA targetted touch.

5. thus FMYPOV, sirA is the person who likely hit touch 

I get if people think its me though because I also visited touch 

Last game there were teleporters and then mafia had the move manipulation. So we have one claim of teleporting (raves) and one claim of move manipulation (counselor).

amirite? 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So you had already asked him because you needed to make sure you could claim both

I asked because part of my move was blocked. Pickle should have had a drunken chat with me, but that was blocked. The redirect goes first, then the roleblock stopping Pickle from knowing I was there (he would have been told it was me)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Protections and surviving deaths are not shown in the night writeup based on last game.  You claim it was in your role that it would be shown in the nightly writeup so I fully believe you lied about about.  

Well keep this in mind for when my role, or my survival, is revealed 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I asked because part of my move was blocked. Pickle should have had a drunken chat with me, but that was blocked. The redirect goes first, then the roleblock stopping Pickle from knowing I was there (he would have been told it was me)

Lightning rod, death proof, neighborizor, watcher?. I thought my role was OP

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Whicker. Stop and listen closely

I said I survived a hit

I said I have what amounts to multiple lives

I have told you all multiple times I am not deathproof

Think this through please

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My role doesn’t say death proof. I have what amounts to multiple lives. 

You are claiming the same role as me. One that at least one person has claimed would be OP for town to have even one. 

You’re mafia. 

I feel like there are two potential characters on opposite factions who could have basically that sort of de facto deathproof multiple lives thing.

So yeah, assuming you're both telling the truth about it...one of you is clearly scum.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I feel like there are two potential characters on opposite factions who could have basically that sort of de facto deathproof multiple lives thing.

So yeah, assuming you're both telling the truth about it...one of you is clearly scum.

Not quite.  You are missing a huge key to the claims

Just now, Tugboat said:

I'm not scum, and I have vests to protect me. Whicker is claiming deathproof. 2 separate things.

Also, last game Pickle was handing out energy vests...I'm basically a crappy version of that, but I make all moves on someone happen on me instead and the vests protect against me dying from a hit

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:
19 minutes ago, Raves said:

How exactly and show the context of it all

You claimed to use a move on Rackcs or Touch. 

Later in the game, I stated that you claimed this. 

Your response was the above. 

Now this is a bold faced lie.  Are you seriously doing this right now?

Just now, Tugboat said:

What what key is that?

They both are most likely town or whicker is the scum. 

Orca has claimed a role that appears to have an energy vest (bulletproof vest).  This fits with last game where a few people had then and I had a role where I could hand them out to people. 

Whicker is claiming outright deathproof as town which is so OP it is almost a gaurantee that it is a lie.  It would mean town has at least one player to survive to the end no matter what.  It doesn't fit with the balance of the game imo

Archived