STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, Raves said:

I never refuted my claim.  If I refuted my claim then so did you when you quote Dome after he said his name a lot and said "is an Outlaw?" then proceeded to use it on someone else.

Man I guess I know how you feel because this is just ridiculous. 

You DID refute your claim by asking why would I think that. Unless you weren’t being genuine in your asking. In which case you were purposefully attempting to deceive 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Man I guess I know how you feel because this is just ridiculous. 

You DID refute your claim by asking why would I think that. Unless you weren’t being genuine in your asking. In which case you were purposefully attempting to deceive 

I didnt actually refute it and deflecting isn't a refute.  It was as much of a deception as you asking about Dome being an outlaw.  At that point I didn't want to reveal more of my role but your prodding got me to actually add in more.

Look at the context of it all.  Bcb admitted to giving SirA1 a drink but got called into a meeting.  bcb knew who the meeting was with.  I pointed out that I knew as well and was trying to get more information out of others as well.  I deflected because I was wanting to hold onto more, but at that point I just started spilling the beans on what my role was.  Also you can even find out my faction if you look at my posts.

Also for all that might be interested so they can actually try to scum hunt in the next 4 hours, all of my posts from end of night till me first being called a liar by Whicker is on Page 89 for your perusing.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

I didnt actually refute it and deflecting isn't a refute.  It was as much of a deception as you asking about Dome being an outlaw.  At that point I didn't want to reveal more of my role but your prodding got me to actually add in more.

Everyone needs to read the last sentence of this post and look me in the eye and tell me it makes sense for how everything went down with Raves. 

I will let everyone scum hunt and zip it up for the test of the day because I really don’t want to lynch anywhere else and I keep repeating myself and getting frustrated. If you don’t want Raves, the only options are Bcb and Orca IMHO

Just now, Whicker said:

Everyone needs to read the last sentence of this post and look me in the eye and tell me it makes sense for how everything went down with Raves. 

I will let everyone scum hunt and zip it up for the test of the day because I really don’t want to lynch anywhere else and I keep repeating myself and getting frustrated. If you don’t want Raves, the only options are Bcb and Orca IMHO

Just let it be me and when my autopsy reveals everythign I've said to be true, just remember that.  It's cool.  4 hours to go.

Oh, and to further add to it, I'm a Bajor Citizen, which you can also see a reference to on Page 89 or the original here:

I'm a chef by trade and business is tough due to the dominion war.  My ability has been laid out, except that I can't use it two nights in a row, I was holding onto that so maybe I could draw a hit at night for having a way to reveal roles and alignment with me knowing who the players are involved.  I wrote in my padd last night which I already stated, and it will list state that I setup the meeting between Touch and SirA1 as well as that they would learn the roles and alignment of the other but not their identity.

Archived