Fixing the NFL's worst uniforms

BrownLeader

What's the least aesthetically pleasing but successful team? Before last season, Carolina Panthers..maybe?... It's hard. Because it seems if you get the other things right, you generally get this right too.

I ranked every teams uniform, then I created new concepts for some of the lowest ranked squads. First up...

Kansas City Chiefs

chiefs-home-single-2020.jpgchiefs-away-2020.jpgchiefs-ladies-away.jpgchiefs-ladies-home.jpgchiefs-home-2020.jpg

Edited by BrownLeader

What's wrong with the Chiefs?

The Colts and Lions are ranked highly and they are just as "boring".

If you add too much yellow they start looking like the Redskins.

Also why are there only 31 teams ranked?

Edited by DigInBoys

@BrownLeader Cool. The TB one definitely looks like an upgrade, and the black Jaguars uniforms are my favorite of the ones you posted.

Edit: The article was also a good read, thanks for that, although obviously I'd put the Pats higher ;). Maybe if you have time could you rank the color rush uniforms? Some of those are amazing and some are horrific, could make for some solid entertainment. 

Edited by AlNFL19
  • Like 1

The Browns color rush is just the Bengals existing color rush jersey with the sleeve tiger stripes turned into horizontal stripes.  No need for that.  If the author hates our unis so much, just do what most fans want.  Keep the color rush jerseys for the road whites, and take the under arm white stripe off i=of the black uniform and leave the rest.  Use orange pants with black stripes more.

And the love for the Steelers bumblebee jerseys is hilarious.... and absolutely wrong.  Those things are hideous and should be given to junior high schools to shame misbehaving students by forcing them to wear them.