Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) @ Houston Texans (0-0)

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

I mean, Bortles still doesn't look good and the Texans offense is hot garbage regardless of who they're playing 

so lets hold off on holding off 

OL and pass rush was the main things people talked about. This has nothing to do with QB play, we knew that was going to hold us back.

I know the offense doesn't look good. Hopefully A-Rob will be back. If not it will be a long season for the offense but the DL is getting a lot of pressure and it is more than 1 guy. Duane Brown would help a lot but he would solve all this

Curious if Watson comes in. I predicted we'd be winning at halftime but Watson comes in and steals the show

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know the offense doesn't look good. Hopefully A-Rob will be back. If not it will be a long season for the offense but the DL is getting a lot of pressure and it is more than 1 guy. Duane Brown would help a lot but he would solve all this

Curious if Watson comes in. I predicted we'd be winning at halftime but Watson comes in and steals the show

Why would they put Watson in? Savage is getting murdered.

Just now, .Buzz said:

All im saying is two of the biggest three flaws fans talked about are doing very good so far. Main reason for wprry was preseason and we were ready to righr off the season because of it. Way too early.

Blake still looks pathetic IMO. Regarding his motion. At least no turnovers so far.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Blake still looks pathetic IMO. Regarding his motion. At least no turnovers so far.

He doea, but thats not what im talking about. OL and pass rush were nom existen in preseason and theyve both been very sold today.

We know we'll need a new QB.

Archived