• K: Ka'imi Fairbairn
  • D/ST: Patriots
  • BN: Tom Brady
  • BN: Tevin Coleman
  • BN: Geronimo Allison
  • BN: Allen Robinson
  • BN: Delanie Walker
  • BN: Steelers D/ST

In a 10 team league clogging your bench with a backup QB, TE and DST is pretty pointless. Drop them all and get some high upside RB and WR

On 9/5/2019 at 1:15 PM, Forge said:

I'm starting him over Ben this week. He also gets Cincinnati week two. It's a nice way to start the season. Hoping it opens trade possibilities

Just a few pages ago you were giving me crap about drafting him and now you are starting him you hypocrite

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Just a few pages ago you were giving me crap about drafting him and now you are starting him you hypocrite

I drafted him as a third quarterback in a 2 qb league and am playing the matchup. You drafted him to be your starter in a twelve team league. These are not the same. Definitely not hypocritical

I'm also starting Pettis over AB and TY Hilton

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

I drafted him as a third quarterback in a 2 qb league and am playing the matchup. You drafted him to be your starter in a twelve team league. These are not the same. Definitely not hypocritical

I'm also starting Pettis over AB and TY Hilton

I drafted him to score touchdowns and bang chicks 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, N4L said:

I got him as my starter in a12 team league too. Everyone went QB crazy in that draft. The rest of the teams picked 2 QB’s before I ever picked one. The rest of my team is stacked. Jimmy G will be good enough in the first 2 weeks with quality matchups. 

• Like 1