The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

N4L

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's too high for me, personally with regards to the projections, but I don't think he has as good of a season. If you think he replicates last year, you can make the argument for sure

I’m just thinking of when QB’s should start going in a league like this. 

10 team half point ppr double flex

I did not mean to draft basically the whole packers offense and every RB basically in the NFC North. but thats how it worked out. AROD fell to the 10th round he was the 9th qb taken, i couldn't believe he was there and almost didn't take him with the amount of packers players i have. George Kittle fell to the 5th round.

QB- AROD , Kyler Murray 

RB- Dalvin Cook, Aaron Jones, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Devin Singletary, Matt Brieda

WR Davante Adams, Chris Godwin, Mike Williams, Robby Anderson, MVS, James Washignton 

TE George Kittle

D- Browns

5 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

My money league draft is tomorrow.... and one thing for 'almost' sure is that I would like 3 out of the top 4 of my picks to be RB (if the value is there). 
If I'm back half of round 1, I may try and go Kelce/Gurly stack.

Is it a standard league? Or ppr? 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

So my last draft tonight is my biggest money league, not sure where I’ll be picking yet but the scoring is funky.

PPR, 6 points per pass TD, 2/4/6 point bonuses at 100/150/200 rushing/receiving yards and 2/4/6 point bonuses at 300/350/400 passing yards.

How early is should i be taking Mahomes? I feel like this format screams first round. He’s project like 100 points more than the next player which is Rodgers 

Basically this is a Cheat Mode (or as one of my buddies calls it "Game Genie") League.  The only thing this is missing is the added bonus points for 40+ yard receptions/runs.

As far as Mahomes, it's all opportunity cost. Sure, 100 points more than the next player sounds like a lot (that also assumes he hits the projections the server is putting out - and I have no idea how much of a regression candidate they have him as), but you have weigh that against the point differential of the guys you'd be passing on to take Mahomes versus the guys that would be available to you at your next pick.

I've only played in one of these Super PPR format leagues in the past and it was in a #DraftTwitter league where I utterly dominated with a WR1 early and often approach.  The types like Julio/Nuk/Adams are typically money in leagues like this because even if they don't pull down a TD, they're going to hit their bonus benchmarks.

4 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

0.5PPR ... which semi equaliesWR and RBs, so its just the extra injury risk on the RBs to factor in

Okay. In my opinion, the receiver depth this year sucks. After the 50's, there are only a couple of receivers I particularly care for (Davis because he's a number 1 receiver on a team and can be had around pick 90) and Michael Gallup. I'd like MVS if I had a better idea on whether he or Allison is going to be the second primary receiver target. But yeah, the receiver market thins out quick, so be prepared for that. I think that there is some superior value in the running back spots further down the draft this year. It's kind of weird. 

24 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Basically this is a Cheat Mode (or as one of my buddies calls it "Game Genie") League.  The only thing this is missing is the added bonus points for 40+ yard receptions/runs.

As far as Mahomes, it's all opportunity cost. Sure, 100 points more than the next player sounds like a lot (that also assumes he hits the projections the server is putting out - and I have no idea how much of a regression candidate they have him as), but you have weigh that against the point differential of the guys you'd be passing on to take Mahomes versus the guys that would be available to you at your next pick.

I've only played in one of these Super PPR format leagues in the past and it was in a #DraftTwitter league where I utterly dominated with a WR1 early and often approach.  The types like Julio/Nuk/Adams are typically money in leagues like this because even if they don't pull down a TD, they're going to hit their bonus benchmarks.

I hear ya. For example, Barkley is projected about 50 points more than the next RB.

Great point about the receivers. Julio gets a big vault in a league like this.

I’m pretty happy about my draft, but a lot of it was because ppl were reaching right out of the gate. Standard point scale. 10 team league 

QB: Mayfield, L. Jackson 

RB: Kamara, Bell, Lindsay, Coleman, P. Barber

WR: Schuster, Edelman, Godwin, Westbrook, Shepard

TE: Ertz, Ebron

Def: KC

K: Gould