The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

N4L

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd probably go Saquon/Chubb before Saquon/Evans but I do love me some Mike Evans too. AB kind of scares me still and Allen is good but has no ceiling compared to AB

Well, I should be able to land both Chubb + Evans at the back and start of 2/3. At least that is my hope. 

22 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Geranimo Allison or Valdes-Scantling? I have them both on my bench because I was indecisive and both Justice Hill + Darwin Thompson are available on waivers would like to pick one up if either is worth dropping either Allison/Scantling for

Thats a tough call since it doesnt seem like a done deal with the GB lineup at WR. I feel like Hill wont beat out Ingram unless he gets hurt whereas we've seen Williams struggle outside of the 4 games in KC

53 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I spent $4, went into it wanting to only spend a dollar on QBs but when he was about to be sold for $3 I had to bid.  It was late and all the remaining solid bench spots were being picked up by guys that didn't use their budget at all so I figured my bench was going to be guys I nominated and I wouldn't really miss the $4.  Top remaining are TJ Yeldon, Mike Davis, Jalen Richard, LeSean McCoy, Jaylen Samuels, Ronald Jones, Justice Hill, Alex Mattison, Damien Harris.  Mostly high upside handcuffs.  

Out of that bunch I would of went Alex Mattison and Jalen Richard both have high upside and are 2 of the best handcuffs.

Mattison because we all know who he runs behind. Cook is a very explosive back but he is as injury prone as they come  I give him until week 6. (You heard it here first).

Richard because he had the second most receptions among all Raider pass catchers last year and he was the number 3 back up runningback. The reason he wasn't involved in the ground game ? 2 names Marshawn Lynch and Doug Martin now both are gone. He is the number 2 now sitting behind a rookie back that has never been used as a workhorse type back. Gruden already made the mistake of running his only first round running back he ever had into the ground (Cadillac williams). He already said he won't ever make that mistake again which mean the split is 60/40 Jacobs/Richard.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

DUH, im a giant dummy. No one take any of my advice. That would be an awesome trio!

Rbs tend to fly off the board in this league - they are uber valuable in trades, so there's a good chance that Chubb is gone. If that's the case, I'll be in somewhat of a bind, because I don't want to burn that first pick in the third round on someone like Josh Jacobs. May have to go wide receiver / wide receiver at that point with something like Evans / AB. Not ideal, but I don't know that it's awful given how quickly the receiver depth dries up after 50 or so. Unfortunately, the running back tier drops in the mid 30's in my opinion, so I'm going to have to make a choice there. Reach for a running back like Carson / Fournette / Jacobs at the top of round three, or take the slightly safer production guy in Keenan Allen or AB and risk ending up with someone like Mark Ingram as my Rb2...that's definitely not ideal. I think that if Chubb isn't there, Cook may be...so I can live with that if that's the case. I just have to hope that people don't go completely grape nuts on running backs in that second round. 

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Somebody help me out really fast. I need a WR2 (already have AB as WR1) and Im going to have to be selecting from this list. Can you rank them for me. Its PPR

Cooks, Diggs, Woods, Kupp, Lockett, Godwin and Galloday

Cooks

Woods

Diggs

Godwin

Lockett

Kenny G

Kupp(just because of the ACL)

Honestly Id even consider Godwin 1st because I like him that much

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Cooks

Woods

Diggs

Godwin

Lockett

Kenny G

Kupp(just because of the ACL)

Honestly Id even consider Godwin 1st because I like him that much

Something about the Rams WRs scare me. I had Woods last year (off of luck) in the draft and I dont at all expect him to be able to replicate his 2018 season. Kupp I dont like because of the knee. I have Diggs in another league and I hate having the same players in multiple leagues and Cooks seems to be on every 'draft bust' list I have ever read.

Honestly the only person on the list that I dont have a issue with is Lockett since hes basically the only legit WR on that entire team lol

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Something about the Rams WRs scare me. I had Woods last year (off of luck) in the draft and I dont at all expect him to be able to replicate his 2018 season. Kupp I dont like because of the knee. I have Diggs in another league and I hate having the same players in multiple leagues and Cooks seems to be on every 'draft bust' list I have ever read.

Honestly the only person on the list that I dont have a issue with is Lockett since hes basically the only legit WR on that entire team lol

If you’re going to knock the top 3, then take Godwin. Lockett isn’t exactly a PPR guy. Could have a solid 20-30 catches less than Godwin

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

They will annoy the crap out of you so be prepared for that just because there are 3 legit WRs there and Gurley assuming he’s healthy. Alot of mouths to feed

What if I told you there was a very legit RB there to take (I have Kamara/Conner already) like Montgomery/Carson/Henry in the same spot. Would you take a RB3 like one of those guys I mentioned and stick him in the Flex and then circle back around to WR next round and take a Josh Gordon/DJ Moore type?