The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

N4L

34 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Adams at 4 is interesting, Chubb at 21 is great but Michel at 28 seems high. I love him but that’s probably his ceiling

id pick up Dallas D and drop Goodwin instead of Brown

i dont love Breida there and Arob hopefully returns to form this year after the ACL from 2 years ago

Adams was my keeper pick. All keepers take place of everyone's first round pick.

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Adams at 4 is interesting, Chubb at 21 is great but Michel at 28 seems high. I love him but that’s probably his ceiling

id pick up Dallas D and drop Goodwin instead of Brown

i dont love Breida there and Arob hopefully returns to form this year after the ACL from 2 years ago

Side note I had dede and manny Sanders as must draft for me but man those two went about 2 round higher then I had them. Dede went 5th and Sanders went 6th.

Brieda was the best RB on the board imo at that point. If he stays healthy, he should get 15 to 18 points a game.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Side note I had dede and manny Sanders as must draft for me but man those two went about 2 round higher then I had them. Dede went 5th and Sanders went 6th.

Brieda was the best RB on the board imo at that point. If he stays healthy, he should get 15 to 18 points a game.

What about Coleman 

Continuing to get my practice reps in. This time from pick 6-

• 1 (6) - Deandre Hopkins, WR
  • 2 (15) - James Connor, RB
  • 3 (26) - Kerryon Johnson, RB
  • 4 (35) - Adam Thielen, WR
  • 5 (46) - Cooper Kupp, WR
  • 6 (55) - Aaron Rodgers, QB
  • 7 (66) - Phillip Lindsay, RB
  • 8 (75) - AJ Green, WR
  • 9 (86) - Austin Ekeler, RB
  • 10 (95) - Corey Davis, WR
  • 11 (106) - Darrell Henderson, RB
  • 12 (115) - Russell Wilson, QB
  • 13 (126) - Jaylen Samuels, RB
  • 14 (135) - Cowboys, D/ST
  • 15 (146) - Jimmy Graham, TE
  • 16 (155) - Harrison Butker, K

I'll start off by saying that I did not like this draft spot. I was able to scale back on the running backs in this draft, create a slightly more even team, but once again I missed all my tight end targets (this was actually so bad that I elected to go defense early, taking the Cowboys and their nice opening slate of games rather than taking a different garbage tight end then the one I ended up with) 

My biggest issue with this draft spot is that it starts to come off the rails in round 3 and I felt like in several rounds, in the two picks or so leading up to mine, the last player of a tier was picked. I was very happy to grab Connor at 15 to give me a legit RB1 despite waiting until the second round, but I missed a couple of higher tier players than Kerryon in the immediate picks before mine in the third round. In round 4, Ertz went the pick before mine, and I felt like that would have been the preferred selection over Thielen in that situation. 

Despite being a 2 quarterback league, Round 6 is probably still too early to go Quarterback. In round 12, I still had the likes of Wilson / Goff / Rivers etc etc etc all available to draft. I can probably wait until round 10 and then just immediate go three quarterbacks in a row and still field a good rotation where I'm not losing too much over drafting Rodgers in round 6. 

Also, really starting to feel like there is far less value in the later rounds at receiver than normal. I'm starting to feel that there is some legit merit to going WR/WR very early in the draft because in the middle rounds, I think it gets ugly fast. 

so heres my draft from my main league. 12 team half ppr. i had pick 2 however i traded twice during the draft. down in round 3 and up in rounds 4 and 6

1. CMC (almost picked zeke but went with the safe)

2. Evans (But traded him for Juju right after the draft)

3. Carson (Reason I traded down in the 3rd to get him)

4. Aaron Jones (Not a huge fan but value was there)

5. Hilton

6. OJ Howard 

7. Mack (Amazing value I thought)

8. Samuel

9. Wentz

10. Matt Breida

11.  Corey Davis (Not a fan of his, however #1 WR on a team in round 11, I'll try it)

12.  Cam Newton (Did NOT want to draft two QBs, however I couldn't pass up the value)

13.  Jordan Howard (Did not want him either, but that round I couldn't say no)

14. Justin Jackson

15. Lutz

16. Eagles (week 1 vs Washington)

so, how'd i Do!?!?!

Also person offered me a trade and i'm leaning no but it's close:

I get Miles Sanders, Cooper Kupp.

they get Mack and Davis

Well the big money league took place today. Rate my team please.... PPR with bonus points for yardage markers and long Td’s.

Matt Ryan, Sam Darnold

Kamara, A. Jones, M. Gordon, J Jackson, TY Montgomery 

Julio, Diggs, Kirk, M. Jones, Shepherd 

E. Engram, D. Njoku 

Crosby, Gay

Pats, Saints 

Format allows 2 RB 2 WR or 1 RB 3 WR

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Continuing to get my practice reps in. This time from pick 6-

• 1 (6) - Deandre Hopkins, WR
  • 2 (15) - James Connor, RB
  • 3 (26) - Kerryon Johnson, RB
  • 4 (35) - Adam Thielen, WR
  • 5 (46) - Cooper Kupp, WR
  • 6 (55) - Aaron Rodgers, QB
  • 7 (66) - Phillip Lindsay, RB
  • 8 (75) - AJ Green, WR
  • 9 (86) - Austin Ekeler, RB
  • 10 (95) - Corey Davis, WR
  • 11 (106) - Darrell Henderson, RB
  • 12 (115) - Russell Wilson, QB
  • 13 (126) - Jaylen Samuels, RB
  • 14 (135) - Cowboys, D/ST
  • 15 (146) - Jimmy Graham, TE
  • 16 (155) - Harrison Butker, K

I'll start off by saying that I did not like this draft spot. I was able to scale back on the running backs in this draft, create a slightly more even team, but once again I missed all my tight end targets (this was actually so bad that I elected to go defense early, taking the Cowboys and their nice opening slate of games rather than taking a different garbage tight end then the one I ended up with) 

My biggest issue with this draft spot is that it starts to come off the rails in round 3 and I felt like in several rounds, in the two picks or so leading up to mine, the last player of a tier was picked. I was very happy to grab Connor at 15 to give me a legit RB1 despite waiting until the second round, but I missed a couple of higher tier players than Kerryon in the immediate picks before mine in the third round. In round 4, Ertz went the pick before mine, and I felt like that would have been the preferred selection over Thielen in that situation. 

Despite being a 2 quarterback league, Round 6 is probably still too early to go Quarterback. In round 12, I still had the likes of Wilson / Goff / Rivers etc etc etc all available to draft. I can probably wait until round 10 and then just immediate go three quarterbacks in a row and still field a good rotation where I'm not losing too much over drafting Rodgers in round 6. 

Also, really starting to feel like there is far less value in the later rounds at receiver than normal. I'm starting to feel that there is some legit merit to going WR/WR very early in the draft because in the middle rounds, I think it gets ugly fast. 

Yea that’s a tough spot for round 3 and on at rb/wr but I love the 1st 2 and the qb strategy is spot on but I’m wondering if they’ll last

20 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

so heres my draft from my main league. 12 team half ppr. i had pick 2 however i traded twice during the draft. down in round 3 and up in rounds 4 and 6

1. CMC (almost picked zeke but went with the safe)

2. Evans (But traded him for Juju right after the draft)

3. Carson (Reason I traded down in the 3rd to get him)

4. Aaron Jones (Not a huge fan but value was there)

5. Hilton

6. OJ Howard 

7. Mack (Amazing value I thought)

8. Samuel

9. Wentz

10. Matt Breida

11.  Corey Davis (Not a fan of his, however #1 WR on a team in round 11, I'll try it)

12.  Cam Newton (Did NOT want to draft two QBs, however I couldn't pass up the value)

13.  Jordan Howard (Did not want him either, but that round I couldn't say no)

14. Justin Jackson

15. Lutz

16. Eagles (week 1 vs Washington)

so, how'd i Do!?!?!

Also person offered me a trade and i'm leaning no but it's close:

I get Miles Sanders, Cooper Kupp.

they get Mack and Davis

Unbelievable value on Evans and Jones

Mack was huge too and Justin Jackson is a great late round pick 

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Unbelievable value on Evans and Jones

Mack was huge too and Justin Jackson is a great late round pick 

Agreed. I wish he would have kept Evans though. I like him more than JuJu. Suppose it depends on if he got anything else though. Don't care much for Mack, though it's great value. I think he's an optimum guy to trade before the season kicks off and get some outstanding value, which is something I would be looking to do. 

8 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Well the big money league took place today. Rate my team please.... PPR with bonus points for yardage markers and long Td’s.

Matt Ryan, Sam Darnold

Kamara, A. Jones, M. Gordon, J Jackson, TY Montgomery 

Julio, Diggs, Kirk, M. Jones, Shepherd 

E. Engram, D. Njoku 

Crosby, Gay

Pats, Saints 

Format allows 2 RB 2 WR or 1 RB 3 WR

Were you forced to have 2 tes, dsts and ks?

love the qb duo

kamara is a stud and I love Jones but until we know where Gordon goes, its tough to say

i wish there was a better 3rd wr but there’s upside 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Agreed. I wish he would have kept Evans though. I like him more than JuJu. Suppose it depends on if he got anything else though. Don't care much for Mack, though it's great value. I think he's an optimum guy to trade before the season kicks off and get some outstanding value, which is something I would be looking to do. 

so i really like evans, but im weird and did not want two bucs for some reason haha

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Were you forced to have 2 tes, dsts and ks?

love the qb duo

kamara is a stud and I love Jones but until we know where Gordon goes, its tough to say

i wish there was a better 3rd wr but there’s upside 

If I remember right from his team last year, it's league rules

3 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

so i really like evans, but im weird and did not want two bucs for some reason haha

The thing for me is that juju carries risk. He's the number one now, and there is no guarantee he can continue to perform at the level he did last year when he had AB often pulling the CB1. I have no shares of juju this year so far. He's the last receiver in that tier for me

18 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea that’s a tough spot for round 3 and on at rb/wr but I love the 1st 2 and the qb strategy is spot on but I’m wondering if they’ll last

The more I look at this specific team, the more I do like it. I do believe it's a definite playoff teams, and there would be trades available if Gordon continues to hold out and green comes back early enough. So there is potential to make it better