K: Stephen Ghostowski

BE: Peyton Barber

BE: Kenny Stills

BE: Tony Pollard

BE: TJ Hockenson

BE: Marquis Brown

BE: Ted Ginn Jr

BE: Derek Carr

Do your worst FF. 10 team league, standard scoring, picked 8th.

QB: Wilson, Darnold

RB: Bell, Freeman, Montgomery, Pollard, Hunt

WR: Smith-Schuster, Boyd, Landry, Humphries

TE: Kittle, Andrews

K: Pineiro (come at me)

DEF: Broncos

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

16 team draft.  .5 PPR.  Not a big fan but solid.

QB - Drew Brees
WR/TE - Michael Thomas
WR/TE - Julian Edelman
WR/RB - Marlon Mack
WR/RB - Chris Carson
DEF - Carolina
K - Will Lutz
D - Bobby Wagner

RB Josh Jacobs
RB Kareem Hunt
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Geronimo Allison
WR Marvin Jones
WR Mecole Hardiman

Not a fan? Are you serious? This is a keeper league right? It has to be, because there is NO WAY you should be getting Thomas, Edelman, Mack, Carson and Jacobs in a 16 team league. All are Top-50 players and you got them around the Top-80ish. So you at least stole 2 players. I dont love Brees and Kareem Hunt seems like a waste almost but Fitz, Geronimo and Marvin are solid WR options

7 hours ago, lancerman said:

Ok it's that time of year for you to tell me how much I suck

12 person league:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: David Johnson

RB: Sony Michel

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Brandin Cooks

TE: Zach Ertz

Flex: Larry Fitzgerald

DE: Patriots

K: Stephen Ghostowski

BE: Peyton Barber

BE: Kenny Stills

BE: Tony Pollard

BE: TJ Hockenson

BE: Marquis Brown

BE: Ted Ginn Jr

BE: Derek Carr

I dont love the bench and I think your flex is hurting because you probably took Rodgers a little early. If AB gets his head right though, you have a strong starting lineup. Once the byes come and if the injury bug hits you though, it could be rough

1 hour ago, RJ_11 said:

Do your worst FF. 10 team league, standard scoring, picked 8th.

QB: Wilson, Darnold

RB: Bell, Freeman, Montgomery, Pollard, Hunt

WR: Smith-Schuster, Boyd, Landry, Humphries

TE: Kittle, Andrews

K: Pineiro (come at me)

DEF: Broncos

It looks good but a 10 team league should yield several of good teams. 3 potential Top-20 RBs, 2 Top-20 WRs, Top-3 TE and Top-10 QB in Wilson. Dont think Humphries should be drafted

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It looks good but a 10 team league should yield several of good teams. 3 potential Top-20 RBs, 2 Top-20 WRs, Top-3 TE and Top-10 QB in Wilson. Dont think Humphries should be drafted

I'll take that. Yeah I totally panicked on Humphries when I had no clue who to take haha, he might be cut and replaced before week 1.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not a fan? Are you serious? This is a keeper league right? It has to be, because there is NO WAY you should be getting Thomas, Edelman, Mack, Carson and Jacobs in a 16 team league. All are Top-50 players and you got them around the Top-80ish. So you at least stole 2 players. I dont love Brees and Kareem Hunt seems like a waste almost but Fitz, Geronimo and Marvin are solid WR options

It is a keeper league and I kept Mack and Edelman for 9th and 12th round picks.  I am just not overly happy with the second round on and might regret my first round of passing on Zeke.  I just didn't like the idea of getting burned like I did with Bell last year.  I was kicking myself though right after given I could have grabbed Pollard in the 6th/7th and had a better top end team.  Carson in the 2nd was not my top choice but with some keepers gone (Kamara, Chubb, Connor, Mahomes) it really made that second round tough.  Jacobs I haven't followed that close but rookies that aren't sure things always scare me.  I am nervous about my QB situation as I don't have a backup.  Brees doesn't scare me as I think he will still be solid and put up similar numbers to the 5-10 QBs.  Hunt was an auto pick when I stopped paying attention because of another draft starting up so likely will drop him for a young guy with upside to be a keeper next year and replace Edelman as I can't keep him again.

11 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

16 team draft.  .5 PPR.  Not a big fan but solid.

QB - Drew Brees
WR/TE - Michael Thomas
WR/TE - Julian Edelman
WR/RB - Marlon Mack
WR/RB - Chris Carson
DEF - Carolina
K - Will Lutz
D - Bobby Wagner

RB Josh Jacobs
RB Kareem Hunt
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Geronimo Allison
WR Marvin Jones
WR Mecole Hardiman

I've never done a 16 team league or a defensive player, but this feels like a really good looking team for a 16 team league. 

Bench could be better, but really happy with this team.

10 team, standard scoring, 2 keepers. I had the 2nd pick. Keepers were Saquon and Freeman

QB: Pat Mahomes
RB: Saquon Barkley
RB/WR: Devonta Freeman
WR: Julian Edelman
WR: Cooper Kupp
TE: Jared Cook
D/ST: Broncos
K: Greg Zuerlein

Bench
AJ Green
Latavious Murray
Courtland Sutton
Ronald Jones
Anthony Miller
Devin Singletary
Damien Harris

19 minutes ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

10 team, standard scoring, 2 keepers. I had the 2nd pick. Keepers were Saquon and Freeman

Bench
AJ Green
Latavious Murray
Courtland Sutton
Ronald Jones
Anthony Miller
Devin Singletary
Damien Harris

Having Saquon as a keeper and then still getting DJ is crazy.  Then on top of that you have Mahomes and solid WRs.  I know 10 team leagues always look better but you have two top 4/5 RBs, the top QB, and two top 25 WRs.  That's impressive.  Your bench is weak, but you have potential and hopefully don't need it with that starting group.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

It is a keeper league and I kept Mack and Edelman for 9th and 12th round picks.  I am just not overly happy with the second round on and might regret my first round of passing on Zeke.  I just didn't like the idea of getting burned like I did with Bell last year.  I was kicking myself though right after given I could have grabbed Pollard in the 6th/7th and had a better top end team.  Carson in the 2nd was not my top choice but with some keepers gone (Kamara, Chubb, Connor, Mahomes) it really made that second round tough.  Jacobs I haven't followed that close but rookies that aren't sure things always scare me.  I am nervous about my QB situation as I don't have a backup.  Brees doesn't scare me as I think he will still be solid and put up similar numbers to the 5-10 QBs.  Hunt was an auto pick when I stopped paying attention because of another draft starting up so likely will drop him for a young guy with upside to be a keeper next year and replace Edelman as I can't keep him again.

I may be wrong but i think you’re so hung up on thinking Chris Carson is not a 2nd round pick that you miss the value that is had when 10-20 top-2 round guys are kept. Like i said before you got 5 guys in the top-50. Thats the minimum to strive for in a 10 team league and you did it in a 16 team league. Unless some teams have ridiculous keepers, i bet you’re at least a top-3 team

2 hours ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

Bench
AJ Green
Latavious Murray
Courtland Sutton
Ronald Jones
Anthony Miller
Devin Singletary
Damien Harris

Who the heck didnt keep DJ? It couldn’t have been based on when he was drafted last year because you kept Barkley who had to be a 1st round pick 

Bravo!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who the heck didnt keep DJ? It couldn’t have been based on when he was drafted last year because you kept Barkley who had to be a 1st round pick 

Bravo!!

It was quite the gift no doubt!

Some people in this league made some very odd keeper choices. The guy that dropped DJ kept D. Adams and JuJu instead. Then the guy picking 1st in the draft took Chubb over DJ.

10 person 1 PPR (2nd pick)

1. (2) Alvin Kamara (NO - RB)
2. (19) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
3. (22) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
4. (39) Sony Michel (NE - RB)
5. (42) Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR)
6. (59) David Montgomery (Chi - RB)
7. (62) Tyler Boyd (Cin - WR)
8. (79) Kenyan Drake (Mia - RB)
9. (82) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
10. (99) Jared Goff (LAR - QB)
11. (102) Rashaad Penny (Sea - RB)
12. (119) Adam Humphries (Ten - WR)
13. (122) Jacksonville (Jax - DEF)
14. (139) Jimmy Graham (GB - TE)
15. (142) Chris Boswell (Pit - K)

• Was truthfully torn between Kamara and McCaffery
  • Figured the person picking 20 and 21 would take 1 WR and 1 RB or TE, so I went and picked my TE and thought there should be a guy who should be good value there at WR, Mike Evans ain't so bad, but he double up on WR and went Tyreek Hill and Adam Thielen, I wanted Thielen personally.
  • Sony Michel was one of the last decent runningbacks left for RB2 so I picked him up, the other possibility was Phillip Lindsay, but I just don't trust Denver's offense right now.
  • Cooper Kupp I kind of expect to bust out and bring the Rams offense back in a large way. It was pretty apparent the impact he makes on that team
  • David Montgomery, kind of banking on him to do well as a Rookie, not sure if this was a good pick but I had my important starters already so I can afford to be a bit more risky now.
  • Tyler Boyd, really like this pick given AJ Green's injury Boyd should get a lot of targets
  • I like my starting runningbacks, I expect Drake to get a majority of Miami's workload.
  • Another Gamble pick with Fitzgerald, it really depends on the development of Kyler Murray
  • Finally took my QB, it was between Goff or Roethlisberger I believe, I trust Sean McVay to put up big numbers on offense certainly early in the season.
  • Rashaad Penny is another low risk high reward pick for me. I've heard many say that he very well good be receiving the bulk of the carries by the end of the season.
  • Jacksonville defense, I won't be playing them week 1 because they're against KC, but I believe in their talent.
  • Adam Humphries, I want to see how he does with an elevated role at TEN
  • Graham, I also considered Goedert here in the even that Ertz goes down, but we shall see, I'm probably going to cut Graham for a different defense for the time being.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

10 person 1 PPR (2nd pick)

1. (2) Alvin Kamara (NO - RB)
2. (19) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
3. (22) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
4. (39) Sony Michel (NE - RB)
5. (42) Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR)
6. (59) David Montgomery (Chi - RB)
7. (62) Tyler Boyd (Cin - WR)
8. (79) Kenyan Drake (Mia - RB)
9. (82) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
10. (99) Jared Goff (LAR - QB)
11. (102) Rashaad Penny (Sea - RB)
12. (119) Adam Humphries (Ten - WR)
13. (122) Jacksonville (Jax - DEF)
14. (139) Jimmy Graham (GB - TE)
15. (142) Chris Boswell (Pit - K)

• Was truthfully torn between Kamara and McCaffery
  • Figured the person picking 20 and 21 would take 1 WR and 1 RB or TE, so I went and picked my TE and thought there should be a guy who should be good value there at WR, Mike Evans ain't so bad, but he double up on WR and went Tyreek Hill and Adam Thielen, I wanted Thielen personally.
  • Sony Michel was one of the last decent runningbacks left for RB2 so I picked him up, the other possibility was Phillip Lindsay, but I just don't trust Denver's offense right now.
  • Cooper Kupp I kind of expect to bust out and bring the Rams offense back in a large way. It was pretty apparent the impact he makes on that team
  • David Montgomery, kind of banking on him to do well as a Rookie, not sure if this was a good pick but I had my important starters already so I can afford to be a bit more risky now.
  • Tyler Boyd, really like this pick given AJ Green's injury Boyd should get a lot of targets
  • I like my starting runningbacks, I expect Drake to get a majority of Miami's workload.
  • Another Gamble pick with Fitzgerald, it really depends on the development of Kyler Murray
  • Finally took my QB, it was between Goff or Roethlisberger I believe, I trust Sean McVay to put up big numbers on offense certainly early in the season.
  • Rashaad Penny is another low risk high reward pick for me. I've heard many say that he very well good be receiving the bulk of the carries by the end of the season.
  • Jacksonville defense, I won't be playing them week 1 because they're against KC, but I believe in their talent.
  • Adam Humphries, I want to see how he does with an elevated role at TEN
  • Graham, I also considered Goedert here in the even that Ertz goes down, but we shall see, I'm probably going to cut Graham for a different defense for the time being.

This is a great draft. Not sure why you need a backup TE though, you can pick up your Jax replacement with that spot.