QB: Rodgers

RB: J Jacobs, A Jones, D Montgomery, Duke Johnson, Miles Sanders, D Henderson

WR: D Hopkins, JuJu, C Samuel, R Anderson, G Tate

TE: M Andrews, TJ Hockenson

K: Carlson

Def: Bills 

Team B:

QB: Winston

RB: K Johnson, A Jones, D Montgomery, D Guice, M Sanders, Duke Johnson, D Thompson, 

WR: D Adams, T Hill, AJ Green, Dede Westbrook, 

TE: M Andrews

K: Carlson

Def: LA Chargers

I dont love the TEs of either but the RBs go 3 deep and there are 2 top-notch WRs on both too. I think you did well but I'm used to 12 team leagues so I guess it should look really good

Last team. 12 team PPR from the #2 spot

QB- Russell Wilson (9)

RB- Christian McCaffrey (1)/ Joe Mixon (2)

WR- Adam Thelien (3)/Robert Woods (4)

TE- OJ Howard (7)

Flex- Sony Michel (5)/Tevin Coleman (6)

K- Robbie Gould (15)

DST- Eagles (14)

Bench

Christian Kirk (8), Marquez Valdez Scantling (10), Corey Davis (11), Tony Pollard (12), Justin Jackson (13)

Edited by EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why 3 QBs?

Zeke, Fournette, Mack could be huge but wow what a drop off. 1 of Zeke or Kelce fell REALLY far even in a 10 team league. I think it looks good but it is a 10 team league

It's a 2QB league, you have to have a bench QB or your screwed come bye weeks (also Jackson and Murray are more at risk due to their rushing).  Kelce dropped to me in the 2nd because the draft was RB heavy with a smattering of WR and QBs.  Honestly, if I had to do it again I wouldn't have taken Kelce.  Ertz lasted into the 4th, OJ the 6th and Henry into the 7th.  I like those values way more than what I got...

7 hours ago, 101Raider said:

It's a 2QB league, you have to have a bench QB or your screwed come bye weeks (also Jackson and Murray are more at risk due to their rushing).  Kelce dropped to me in the 2nd because the draft was RB heavy with a smattering of WR and QBs.  Honestly, if I had to do it again I wouldn't have taken Kelce.  Ertz lasted into the 4th, OJ the 6th and Henry into the 7th.  I like those values way more than what I got...

100% my bad. Definitely didn't see that it said 2QB, you definitely should get 3 QBs if thats the case. 

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Russ

AB

Thielen

Fuller

CMC

Carson

Engram

James white

ppr 12 team starters

Sutton

MVS

Henderson

Justin Jackson

Devin Singletary

Chris Thompson

Kareem Hunt

I like it quite a bit if AB isn't a total nightmare. CMC is PPR gold and James White in round 5 or 6 is great too for this. If you are required to start 3 WRs, I'd hope you'd have a better one. I love Fuller but dont love him in my starting lineup because of his injuries but if should have a high ceiling while he's healthy especially if their running game is suspect

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Last team. 12 team PPR from the #2 spot

QB- Russell Wilson (9)

RB- Christian McCaffrey (1)/ Joe Mixon (2)

WR- Adam Thelien (3)/Robert Woods (4)

TE- OJ Howard (7)

Flex- Sony Michel (5)/Tevin Coleman (6)

K- Robbie Gould (15)

DST- Eagles (14)

Bench

Christian Kirk (8), Marquez Valdez Scantling (10), Corey Davis (11), Tony Pollard (12), Justin Jackson (13)

I like it. Very surprised you got Mixon late round 2. Hopefully Thielen has plenty of targets in a run-first offense and Woods late 4 isn't bad value at all. You got a top-6 TE and I'm big on the Michel train albeit maybe bumped down a hair in PPR. Coleman should be the guy, is this a double flex league?

Kirk and MVS are high upside young guys who could break out. Overall I think you did well. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I like it quite a bit if AB isn't a total nightmare. CMC is PPR gold and James White in round 5 or 6 is great too for this. If you are required to start 3 WRs, I'd hope you'd have a better one. I love Fuller but dont love him in my starting lineup because of his injuries but if should have a high ceiling while he's healthy especially if their running game is suspect

Yeah it is a 3WR league. I definitely went boom or bust with Fuller.

1 hour ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

10 Team PPR

QB: Goff

RB: Kamara, Chubb, Williams, Sanders, Breida, Thompson

WR: Kupp, Lockett, Ridley, Westbrook, Washington, Humphries

TE: Kelce

D/ST: Bills

K: Badgley

Great 1st 3 picks. You either got great value for Chubb or Kelce. Williams could be huge too. Dont absolutely love the WRs but there is some potential there. Ridley, Lockett and Kupp arent big PPR guys but their numbers could be that of a solid #2 which is what you’d expect given where you got them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

10 Team PPR

QB: Goff

RB: Kamara, Chubb, Williams, Sanders, Breida, Thompson

WR: Kupp, Lockett, Ridley, Westbrook, Washington, Humphries

TE: Kelce

D/ST: Bills

K: Badgley

Getting a Kamara/Chubb combo is astounding and sets you up really well. As you probably know that WR situation is a little dicey (though I do really like Kupp and Westbook). If I were you I would think about shopping Damian Williams to a RB-needy team and see if you can't get a borderline WR1 back while keeping high-ceiling equity in the Chiefs backfield by holding Thompson. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

QB Wentz, Dak (auto pick because I was distracted talking smack)

RBs Damien Williams, J Jacobs, Aaron Jones, Royce Freeman, Pollard, Jaylen Samuels

WR Nuk, Keenan Allen, MVS, Sutton, Trent Taylor

TE Hunter Henry

D/ST Chargers

K Crosby

Too many Cowboys F-

• Like 1