The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

N4L

14 hours ago, Motion said:

As im sure you are aware in such large leagues, 20 is insane and being the last to take a qb or a def, which i usually am or close to, is really going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, being thin is pretty much a requirement. I am quite thrilled Cooper was still there at 46,  Ridley at 78 and Fuller at 110, even tho he is always injured. Im not a fan of Drake but im still happy I got a who should get plenty of work, guess Ballage has not looked good at all, and being non-ppr those late round pass catching backs arent as appealing

Yeah your WR corps is in great shape for a 16t. 

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

12 teams, #1 pick, start 2 RB/3 WR, 0.5 PPR, 6 PT all TDs, TD yardage bonuses too

QB: Andrew Luck, Tom Brady
RB: Saquon Barkley, Marlon Mack, Matt Breida, Kareem Hunt
WR: TY Hilton, Adam Theilen, Kenny Golladay, Michael Gallup, Mecole Hardman
TE: Hunter Henry, Noah Fant
DST: Baltimore Ravens
K: Ka'imi Fairbairn

We also have an extra roster spot that we don't draft and I plan on picking up another RB with Hunt being suspended.

@JaguarCrazy2832 Really feel I killed it for having the #1 pick. Usually you don't get that kind of talent to fill around your #1 guy but 3 1000 yard WRs and QB#2 from last year to go along with Saquon? Mack also finished crazy strong last year. Also made sure I grabbed a legit QB in case Luck's ankle is far worse than expected. Feels like I did really, really well.

Ah, well ...erm.....Brady woo :D

Love your team, tbh (if you can pick another QB up). Barkley, Hunt, Hilton, Theilen in same team?! A

Edited by Hunter2_1

14 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

12 team standard league drafted today, I picked 4th 

QB - Phillip Rivers
RB - Alvin Kamara
RB - Leonard Fournette
WR - Keenan Allen
WR - Tyler Lockett
TE - Jared Cook
FLEX - Marlon Mack
K - Adam Vinatieri
DEF - New Orleans Saints

BENCH
RB - Royce Freeman
RB - Justice Hill
WR - Robby Anderson
WR - Calvin Ridley 
WR - Marquez Valdes-Scantling
WR - James Washington

What do you guys think? @JaguarCrazy2832 I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get Marlon Mack in the 4th round.

Very surprised Mack fell that far but now that Luck retired i think his potential is capped a little bit. Fournettes potential is there, we all know it but he has to stay on the field. Love the bench, i think you killed it assuming LF stays healthy or at least Mack isn’t killed by the Luck aftermath 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 11:35 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Just had my 12 team PPR draft tonight for my work league from the 1 spot. Round I got the player in parenthesis

QB- A. Luck (10)

RB- C. McCaffrey (1)

RB- D. Cook (2)

WR- A. Brown (3)

WR- R. Woods (4)

TE- G. Kittle (5)

FLEX- M. Williams (6)

FLEX- M. Sanders (7)

K- Didn’t draft one

DST- Broncos (14)

BN- D. Pettis (8), J. Gordon (9), G. Allison (11), K. Ballage (12), A. Peterson (13), J. Jackson (15)

Love my team. I’m a little nervous about Luck but in the 10th, worth it.

Other than Luck, I think you killed it. How the heck did you get Kittle Round 5? I did too but it still needs to be mentioned as a big kudos to you. Love the bench and the starters although I'm not huge on Cook, you got decent value. Bravo

On 8/23/2019 at 12:36 AM, KingVi said:

Feeling pretty good about my squad for my works cash league, let me know what you think please.

12 Team, .5 PPR.

Drafted most, but then traded for Ryan and picked up Gordon on waivers.

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Robert Woods

WR: Calvin Ridley

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: Todd Gurley

TE: Mark Andrews

W/R/T: Aaron Jones

BN: Curtis Samuel

BN: Austin Ekleler

BN: Chris Carson

BN: Will Fuller

BN: Josh Gordon

BN: Josh Allen

K: Robbie Gould

DEF: Seattle

Gurley fell that far? Wow, I dont like him but never thought he'd fall late 2nd. I'm not the biggest Andrews fan but overall I love the potential at RB. Almost too much because you have Carson on your bench and might need an upgrade at WR or TE but I think you did very well!

On 8/23/2019 at 12:38 PM, Titans_Matt said:

10 team standard PPR drafted yesterday, finished with:

QB: Baker Mayfield

RB: Shaquon Barkley

RB: Kerryon Johnson

WR: Davante Adams

WR: Robert Woods

TE: Hunter Henry

Flex: Josh Jacobs

K Will Lutz

D: Rams

Bench: Austin Ekeler, Rashaad Penny, Adrian Peterson, John Brown, MVS, and Greg Olsen

I think I have a championship squad if my starters can stay healthy, knock on wood.

How on God's green Earth did you get Davante Adams in the late round 2? Henry and Kerryon both have injury concerns but have big potential too. I know that its a 10 team league so I'm trying not to get overly excited but your starters are phenomenal. Not overly excited about your bench but there are a few pieces I like there 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 9:14 PM, Motion said:

16 team, non-ppr

QB: Jared Goff
RB:: Todd Gurley
RB: Chris Carson
WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: Amari Cooper
TE: Mark Andrews
Flex: Calvin Ridley
K: Chris Boswell
D/ST: Kansas City

Bench: Kenyon Drake
Bench: Will Fuller
Bench: Tre'Quan Smith
Bench: Alexander Mattison
Bench: Darwin Thompson
Bench: Michael Crabtree

Never played in a league over 12 before

Simply wow. IF and its a big IF, but if Gurley stays healthy you have a killer starting lineup. 2 Top-20 backs, 3 Top-30 WRs for a league this size is very good for you

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Other than Luck, I think you killed it. How the heck did you get Kittle Round 5? I did too but it still needs to be mentioned as a big kudos to you. Love the bench and the starters although I'm not huge on Cook, you got decent value. Bravo

Yeah people went QB crazy in this draft. Everyone took them early and often. Everyone but me drafted 2 and one guy drafted 3, so crazy good value dropped to me in the draft. With Luck gone now, I guess I’m going full stream ahead at QB this season. Right now Jimmy G is my starter 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

40 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah people went QB crazy in this draft. Everyone took them early and often. Everyone but me drafted 2 and one guy drafted 3, so crazy good value dropped to me in the draft. With Luck gone now, I guess I’m going full stream ahead at QB this season. Right now Jimmy G is my starter 

Who are the top QB options when you drop Luck?

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Who are the top QB options when you drop Luck?

They are brutal. So Jimmy G, Foles, Brissett, Dalton, Mariota, Flacco, Eli, Fitzpatrick/Rosen, Keenum. I hoping as other teams accrue injuries that other QB’s get dropped. Jimmy G has 2 good matchups to start the year, so I’m going to roll with him first 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They are brutal. So Jimmy G, Foles, Brissett, Dalton, Mariota, Flacco, Eli, Fitzpatrick/Rosen, Keenum. I hoping as other teams accrue injuries that other QB’s get dropped. Jimmy G has 2 good matchups to start the year, so I’m going to roll with him first 

Wow that sucks, you're lucky that Jimmy G was available because the rest of that is very concerning

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ah, well ...erm.....Brady woo :D

Love your team, tbh (if you can pick another QB up). Barkley, Hunt, Hilton, Theilen in same team?! A

Yeah, my options are pretty limited but I should be okay. Hoping to at least land Brissett but we can't make moves until after week 1. Was looking at Nick Foles but the Jags have the same bye week so that'd be a pointless move unless I wanted to play matchups which is always a risky gamble. Flacco and Keenum are out too for that same reason.

Josh Allen
Jacoby Brissett
Andy Dalton
Sam Darnold
Ryan Fitzpatrick/Josh Rosen
Eli Manning
Marcus Mariota

That's what I've got to choose from lol. Probably going Brissett or Darnold.

Edited by beekay414

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, my options are pretty limited but I should be okay. Hoping to at least land Brissett but we can't make moves until after week 1. Was looking at Nick Foles but the Jags have the same bye week so that'd be a pointless move unless I wanted to play matchups which is always a risky gamble. Flacco and Keenum are out too for that same reason.

Josh Allen
Jacoby Brissett
Andy Dalton
Sam Darnold
Ryan Fitzpatrick/Josh Rosen
Eli Manning
Marcus Mariota

That's what I've got to choose from lol. Probably going Brissett or Darnold.

Go Darnold 100% over Jacoby absolutely. His ceiling is FAR better and honestly his floor probably isn't that bad either. He is much more talented. Josh Allen is interesting too if I had to pick a 2nd

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Go Darnold 100% over Jacoby absolutely. His ceiling is FAR better and honestly his floor probably isn't that bad either. He is much more talented. Josh Allen is interesting too if I had to pick a 2nd

Well, Brissett has the far better offensive unit so that's why he's a major target. Plus, I have Mack and Hilton so I need him to be good lol. But, yeah, I'm focusing on Darnold as QB2 in case he explodes.