N4L

Drafted out of the 8th spot last night. 12 Team Full PPR. 2 WR, 2RB, Flex

QB: Stafford

RB: Conner, K Johnson, M. Sanders, Penny, D. Henderson, A. Mattison

WR: D. Adams, R. Woods, Mike Williams, R. Anderson, C. Samuel, Humphries

TE: McDonald

DEF: Chargers

K: Boswell

I like my overall depth. I'm maxed out on WRs/RBs. I'm considering flipping Penny for AJ Green. Green owner has Carson.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:04 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

Not a draft but, my Dynasty team just finished its free agent auction. Here is my team.

QB- Jamies Winston/Big Ben

RB- Marlon Mack/Derrick Henry/Latavious Murray/Derrius Guice/Miles Sanders/Kareem Hunt/Justice Hill

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Brandin Cooks/Tyler Lockett/Alshon Jeffrey/Sammy Watkins/DeSean Jackson/James Washington 

TE- OJ Howard/Jack Doyle/Dallas Goedart

K- Jake Elliott

DL- Danielle Hunter/Fletcher Cox/Damon Harrison/Mario Addison

LB- Lavonte David/Jarrod Davis/Nigel Bradham/Kyle Van Noy

DB- Kevin Byard/Eddie Jackson/Damonte Kazee/Nasir Adderly 

The biggest flaw in my team is that lack of elite RB 1 since Kareem Hunt set his career ablaze. I think the rest of my team is solid though 

Okay so I have no clue about the IDP and I dont see a league size so I'll assume 12?...

I'll treat this as if it were a real draft. 

Really like the QB duo and think your TE trio could be huge for you down the line

So your 1st round pick easily is Hopkins and would qualify for a while now, I dont see anyone I'd call a 2nd round pick in my eyes but Mack and Henry easily can get there. Cooks is in the late 3rd to mid 4th range. Lockett, Guice, Sanders, Washington are all young with good upside to cash in early

Overall, I do like it quite a bit on the offense 

15 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

10 team, 2 QB and full point PPR. I picked 7th. 

QB: Carson Wentz

QB: Jameis Winston

RB: Zeke Elliot

RB: Kerryon Johnson

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Chris Godwin

TE: Hunter Henry

FLEX: Josh Jacobs

DEF: Buffalo Bills

K: Vinatieri

BENCH:

Lamar Jackson, AJ Green, Tarik Cohen, Robby Anderson, Christian Kirk

-pretty happy with how it turned out, assuming zeke gets his contract figured out I could have a hell of a RB trio in Zeke, KJ, and Jacobs  

-2nd WR spot scares me a lil but between Godwin, Anderson, Kirk, Green I can ride the hot hand 

-QB is has the potential to boom but also bust/injury prone. My idea with Lamar is to try and trade him after a hot week to a QB needy team if Jameis and Wentz are playing well  

I like it alot but I'm used to 12 team leagues, not 10. The bench is exciting and I love the starters. 2 high potential QBs and no real hole on the starting lineup 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twslhs20 said:

Drafted out of the 8th spot last night. 12 Team Full PPR. 2 WR, 2RB, Flex

QB: Stafford

RB: Conner, K Johnson, M. Sanders, Penny, D. Henderson, A. Mattison

WR: D. Adams, R. Woods, Mike Williams, R. Anderson, C. Samuel, Humphries

TE: McDonald

DEF: Chargers

K: Boswell

I like my overall depth. I'm maxed out on WRs/RBs. I'm considering flipping Penny for AJ Green. Green owner has Carson.

Considering what your team looks like, I dont know if I like that trade for you. You have 4 WRs that I believe strongly in and then have 2 RBs that have high expectations but then 3 rookies and Penny. We dont exactly know the rookie roles. Green in a PPR league could be huge but 1 RB injury could be very problematic. 

Just had my first draft yesterday - 12 man league, 0.5PPR with bonus points for yardage.  I decided to draft heavy RB since we had to draft so early in August; hopefully I’m set to capitalize on several possible injuries to starters.  I’m a little worried about WE and TE, but that’s better than being worried about RB IMO. 

RB1: Saquon Barkley

RB2: Kerryon Johnson

WR1: TY Hilton

WR2: Chris Godwin

TE: Austin Hooper

FLEX: David Montgomery 

K:

DST: Dallas Cowboys 

Bench:

Miles Sanders

Cooper Kupp

Christian Kirk

Royce Freeman

Kalen Ballage

Dion Lewis

Ronald Jones

Damien Harris

56 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just had my first draft yesterday - 12 man league, 0.5PPR with bonus points for yardage.  I decided to draft heavy RB since we had to draft so early in August; hopefully I’m set to capitalize on several possible injuries to starters.  I’m a little worried about WE and TE, but that’s better than being worried about RB IMO. 

K:

Bench:

Miles Sanders

Cooper Kupp

Christian Kirk

Royce Freeman

Kalen Ballage

Dion Lewis

Ronald Jones

Damien Harris

I’m fine with most of it but Hilton scares me a ton because of all the Luck concerns.

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I’m fine with most of it but Hilton scares me a ton because of all the Luck concerns.

Yeah, took Hilton and Kerryon at the 2/3 turn.  I was deciding between him and Keenan Allen.  I just think Allen’s due for another injury-plagued season - he’s already off to a bad start. At least Hilton is still somewhat relevant even with Luck out, whereas Allen is just riding the bench when he’s injured.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

K:

Bench:

Miles Sanders

Cooper Kupp

Christian Kirk

Royce Freeman

Kalen Ballage

Dion Lewis

Ronald Jones

Damien Harris

I am at the 1 spot in one of my leagues and I would be stoked if I came away from this team. Only qualm is I would have much rather taken Keenan Allen than TY given the Luck situation and I just think Allen gives you more WR 1 production than Hilton does historically. I would have gone even later on TE than Austin Hooper, he is very blah, I'd rather take a guy with stronger upside even later. Overall though: great team! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so I have no clue about the IDP and I dont see a league size so I'll assume 12?...

I'll treat this as if it were a real draft. 

Really like the QB duo and think your TE trio could be huge for you down the line

So your 1st round pick easily is Hopkins and would qualify for a while now, I dont see anyone I'd call a 2nd round pick in my eyes but Mack and Henry easily can get there. Cooks is in the late 3rd to mid 4th range. Lockett, Guice, Sanders, Washington are all young with good upside to cash in early

Overall, I do like it quite a bit on the offense 

Thanks, it is a 12 man league.

I actually just made a trade in this league and now I love how my team looks.

I gave up Henry, Hunt, Cooks and a 2020 1st and 2nd Round picks

for

McCaffrey, Larry Fitz, Benny Snell and a 2020 4th Round pick

RB- Christian McCaffrey/Marlon Mack/Latavious Murray/Derrius Guice/Miles Sanders/Justice Hill/Justin Jackson/Benny Snell

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Tyler Lockett/Alshon Jeffrey/Sammy Watkins/Larry Fitzgerald/James Washington 

K- Jake Elliott

Now that my team as a legit RB 1, I feel like a title contender 

10 team league, 1 point PPR, up to four keepers and league champ last season. 

QB- Deshaun Watson 

RB- Ezeqiel Elliott (K)

RB- Todd Gurley (K)

WR- Mike Evans (K)

WR- Calvin Ridley

WR- Alshon Jeffery 

TE- Zach Ertz (K)

Flex- Kenny Golladay

K- Steven Gostkowski

D/ST- Texans 

Bench: 

QB- Dakota Prescott

RB- Duke Johnson Jr

RB- Lesean McCoy 

RB- Kareem Hunt

WR- Golden Tate 

WR- Will Fuller V

WR- Randall Cobb 

5 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, took Hilton and Kerryon at the 2/3 turn.  I was deciding between him and Keenan Allen.  I just think Allen’s due for another injury-plagued season - he’s already off to a bad start. At least Hilton is still somewhat relevant even with Luck out, whereas Allen is just riding the bench when he’s injured.

I definitely would have taken Allen. You say he's relevant but he put up 960-4 when Luck didn't play and you can't expect those numbers to improve

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thanks, it is a 12 man league.

I actually just made a trade in this league and now I love how my team looks.

I gave up Henry, Hunt, Cooks and a 2020 1st and 2nd Round picks

for

McCaffrey, Larry Fitz, Benny Snell and a 2020 4th Round pick

RB- Christian McCaffrey/Marlon Mack/Latavious Murray/Derrius Guice/Miles Sanders/Justice Hill/Justin Jackson/Benny Snell

WR- DeAndre Hopkins/Tyler Lockett/Alshon Jeffrey/Sammy Watkins/Larry Fitzgerald/James Washington 

K- Jake Elliott

Now that my team as a legit RB 1, I feel like a title contender 

I think I love the trade. Curious how many guys are kept in the dynasty so I could value the picks but I don't love Henry. Hunt is a wildcard since he likely get a good contract and a starting job. He was a 1st round fantasy pick for a reason so value is there. I'm not huge on Cooks but he is young and in a good offense. McCaffrey is a beast and really young. Fitz is solid for now, Snell is a lotto ticket, and a 2020 4th I basically the same

10-team, 0.5 PPR, and had the 5th pick...

QB: Wentz, L. Jackson

WR: Juju, Thielen, Edelman, DJ Moore

RB: Zeke, Chubb, D. Montgomery, Breida, Pollard, J. Hill

TE: Howard

K: Tucker

Really didn't want the 5th pick this year, but the guy in front of me was scared about Zeke so it changed my entire draft. Getting Chubb in the 3rd was also a crazy pleasant surprise

27 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I definitely would have taken Allen. You say he's relevant but he put up 960-4 when Luck didn't play and you can't expect those numbers to improve

I agree, but my reasoning was that, IMO, it’s just as likely Allen will be dealing with injuries throughout the year as it is Luck will be. And at least Hilton gives me something when Luck is out, whereas I get nothing from Allen when he’s out. 

It’s also looking pretty positive for Luck right now, but who knows:

Andrew Luck was recorded warming up prior to Indianapolis' Week 2 preseason game against the Browns.

The full video can be seen in the link below. It's just warm-ups, but it's still a positive sign considering Colts GM Chris Ballard said Luck's high-ankle sprain recently spread and became a calf injury. He won't play in the preseason, but there's still "guarded optimism" he'll be ready for Week 1 (as first reported by ESPN's Chris Mortensen). Luck is currently being drafted as the No. 4 quarterback in fantasy, which is beginning to look more and more plausible given his extensive workouts

27 minutes ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

10-team, 0.5 PPR, and had the 5th pick...

QB: Wentz, L. Jackson

WR: Juju, Thielen, Edelman, DJ Moore

RB: Zeke, Chubb, D. Montgomery, Breida, Pollard, J. Hill

TE: Howard

K: Tucker

Really didn't want the 5th pick this year, but the guy in front of me was scared about Zeke so it changed my entire draft. Getting Chubb in the 3rd was also a crazy pleasant surprise

Really good value with Chubb in the third definitely

Certainly got a strong starting lineup with some big potential on the bench