The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

N4L

9 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I need RB help badly.

RB- Gurley, Guice, Shady and Ito Smith

WR- Hopkins, Hilton, Gordon, Sanders and Anthony Miller.

I am currently being offered Phillip Lindsay for Ty Hilton. Should I do that?

I would because I think Andrew Luck misses some time. 

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I need RB help badly.

RB- Gurley, Guice, Shady and Ito Smith

WR- Hopkins, Hilton, Gordon, Sanders and Anthony Miller.

I am currently being offered Phillip Lindsay for Ty Hilton. Should I do that?

I feel like you can do better than Lindsay

What was your 4th and 5th round picks? Feel like it had to be TE and QB

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like you can do better than Lindsay

What was your 4th and 5th round picks? Feel like it had to be TE and QB

Yep, I had the last pick. Gurley, Hopkins, Hilton, Mahomes, Njoku, Guice, Gordon, Sanders, McCoy in that order.

Went, holy hell at the end of it when I realized I didnt want to trust Guice as my RB2 and now Im panicking.

Do I roll the dice with stacked WRs and pray Guice/Shady can split as RB2 or panic and throw one of my good WRs out the window for a capable RB2. I also have a offer with Gordon for Cohen and Hilton for Lindsay

Edited by AkronsWitness

22 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yep, I had the last pick. Gurley, Hopkins, Hilton, Mahomes, Njoku, Guice, Gordon, Sanders, McCoy in that order.

Went, holy hell at the end of it when I realized I didnt want to trust Guice as my RB2 and now Im panicking.

Do I roll the dice with stacked WRs and pray Guice/Shady can split as RB2 or panic and throw one of my good WRs out the window for a capable RB2. I also have a offer with Gordon for Cohen and Hilton for Lindsay

Mahomes early 4th i get even though i wouldnt do it but you got terrible value for Njoku

Is it a standard league or PPR?

26 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Mahomes early 4th i get even though i wouldnt do it but you got terrible value for Njoku

Is it a standard league or PPR?

.5 PPR there was a run on TEs before me so I had to take Njoku there or basically be picking one up off the scrap heaps.

Plus I think he can be a breakout player this year by being freed up in the passing game over the middle. He is also going to be a Eric Ebron level TD magnet in the Redzone at least from what I've seen in camp

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

.5 PPR there was a run on TEs before me so I had to take Njoku there or basically be picking one up off the scrap heaps.

Plus I think he can be a breakout player this year by being freed up in the passing game over the middle. He is also going to be a Eric Ebron level TD magnet in the Redzone at least from what I've seen in camp

I think the scrap heap was the way to go. Reaching on someone because there was a run isn't a great idea. If you like him that much that's one thing although round 5 for him seems really high. 

Just had my 12 team PPR draft tonight for my work league from the 1 spot. Round I got the player in parenthesis

QB- A. Luck (10)

RB- C. McCaffrey (1)

RB- D. Cook (2)

WR- A. Brown (3)

WR- R. Woods (4)

TE- G. Kittle (5)

FLEX- M. Williams (6)

FLEX- M. Sanders (7)

K- Didn’t draft one

DST- Broncos (14)

BN- D. Pettis (8), J. Gordon (9), G. Allison (11), K. Ballage (12), A. Peterson (13), J. Jackson (15)

Love my team. I’m a little nervous about Luck but in the 10th, worth it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just had my 12 team PPR draft tonight for my work league from the 1 spot. Round I got the player in parenthesis

QB- A. Luck (10)

RB- C. McCaffrey (1)

RB- D. Cook (2)

WR- A. Brown (3)

WR- R. Woods (4)

TE- G. Kittle (5)

FLEX- M. Williams (6)

FLEX- M. Sanders (7)

K- Didn’t draft one

DST- Broncos (14)

BN- D. Pettis (8), J. Gordon (9), G. Allison (11), K. Ballage (12), A. Peterson (13), J. Jackson (15)

Love my team. I’m a little nervous about Luck but in the 10th, worth it.

Really like this team man, well done. 

• Like 1

Feeling pretty good about my squad for my works cash league, let me know what you think please.

12 Team, .5 PPR.

Drafted most, but then traded for Ryan and picked up Gordon on waivers.

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Robert Woods

WR: Calvin Ridley

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: Todd Gurley

TE: Mark Andrews

W/R/T: Aaron Jones

BN: Curtis Samuel

BN: Austin Ekleler

BN: Chris Carson

BN: Will Fuller

BN: Josh Gordon

BN: Josh Allen

K: Robbie Gould

DEF: Seattle

29 minutes ago, KingVi said:

Feeling pretty good about my squad for my works cash league, let me know what you think please.

12 Team, .5 PPR.

Drafted most, but then traded for Ryan and picked up Gordon on waivers.

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Calvin Ridley

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: Todd Gurley

TE: Mark Andrews

W/R/T: Aaron Jones

BN: Curtis Samuel

BN: Austin Ekleler

BN: Chris Carson

BN: Will Fuller

BN: Josh Gordon

BN: Josh Allen

K: Robbie Gould

DEF: Seattle

Guessing you went RB with your first 4 picks? I like It a lot man, Crazy that you got Gordon on Waivers.

And unless there’s absolutely nothing on the waiver wire, you have a good enough QB to where I don’t think you need to carry a backup on your roster. 

Thanks, but no, I got Carson in the 5th (Ridley in 4th), I kind of ripped off a guy on a trade, which is messed up since it's a work league...but hell, he and the commissioner accepted it. 

I got Matt Ryan and Robert Woods for Mitch Trubisky and Devin Funchess. I'll almost feel guilty if I win this year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingVi said:

Thanks, but no, I got Carson in the 5th (Ridley in 4th), I kind of ripped off a guy on a trade, which is messed up since it's a work league...but hell, he and the commissioner accepted it. 

I got Matt Ryan and Robert Woods for Mitch Trubisky and Devin Funchess. I'll almost feel guilty if I win this year.

Yea you probably should feel guilty but oh well. Like you said he accepted, and the commish didn't bat an eye

10 team standard PPR drafted yesterday, finished with:

QB: Baker Mayfield

RB: Shaquon Barkley

RB: Kerryon Johnson

WR: Davante Adams

TE: Hunter Henry

Flex: Josh Jacobs

K Will Lutz

D: Rams

Bench: Austin Ekeler, Rashaad Penny, Adrian Peterson, John Brown, MVS, and Greg Olsen

I think I have a championship squad if my starters can stay healthy, knock on wood.