Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

I'm going to assume they didn't feel like they could safely could Sims Jr. to the practice squad. I really hope Doctson is cut or dealt for a 7th. Also, if it were me, I'd end the Paul Richardson experiment but that's not going to happen.

Kiko Alonzo is expected to get cut if we want to upgrade our WILB spot next go, Bostic. Preferably, if rather go with SDH or JHC there to see the young guys play.

The Texans & Jets are looking for RB help. Samaje Perine trade? Please?

Jadaveon Clowney expected to be traded to the Seahawks for two offensive linemen (one is their starting center Justin Britt) and a 3rd round pick.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Kiko Alonzo is expected to get cut if we want to upgrade our WILB spot next go, Bostic. Preferably, if rather go with SDH or JHC there to see the young guys play.

The Texans & Jets are looking for RB help. Samaje Perine trade? Please?

Jadaveon Clowney expected to be traded to the Seahawks for two offensive linemen (one is their starting center Justin Britt) and a 3rd round pick.

ouch, seattles line was already kinda bad. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I do not understand keeping Apke over Reaves? Is it so hard to admit you made a mistake and just cut bait?

I never really understood the Apke pick espeically with Desmond King the guy I wanted. Apke reminds me of Dallas safety Jeff Heath, back up material. They just may be comfortable with him knowing the system. 

Rumors are doctson will be cut if they can’t trade him.

so with the cut of cam sims we are only keeping 5 WRs? Doesn’t make sense to me, hopefully he clears waivers and will be back but I’m not sure he will.

hopefully when doctson is traded/cut that will be cams spot and we carry 6, really hope they don’t plan on carrying 4 RBs but I have a feeling we will. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Anyone interested in Leshawn McCoy over Thompson if he's willing to be a 3rd down back/receiver? Thompson is injury prone. Think I'd take the risk. 

Absolutely not, McCoy will end up with either the chargers or Texans IMO.

i want us to just carry 3 RBs Guice/Peterson/Thompson but have a feeling that Perine will make the team as our 4th

The Clowney situation is an absolute shining example of why you don’t trade a player just because he asks. A 3rd and two anonymous LBs (okay, Mingo isn’t anonymous but he should be based on his actual play) for a 26-year-old Pro Bowler. Yeah, it’s a rental, but he’s a building block player. You can’t get your hands on those every day.

44 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just picked up McClaurin off waivers in fantasy. Dude’s gonna eat. 

I hope so. I said right after we drafted him that I felt he was our best WR.

That being said, I still don't agree with releasing Doctson. I think he's going to end up IN DAL especially w/ Cooper dealing w/ plantar fasciitis. The Redskins should have held onto him this year, targeted him a bunch & hoped for decent production. Then, next March taken the comp pick for him.

Oh well, it's over now.

8 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Absolutely not, McCoy will end up with either the chargers or Texans IMO.

i want us to just carry 3 RBs Guice/Peterson/Thompson but have a feeling that Perine will make the team as our 4th

You can admit that McCoy could give you the exact samething as Thompson though right? With a better health record. 

Archived