South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

i think there was at least one scum out there to start. impossible to know if they've been taken out or not yet. the letter was signed The Darwinists. flux died on day 40, meaning there has to be at least one more. the rest of us are probably just hitting each other. we just need to make it to a certain day. 

Just now, swoosh said:

i think there was at least one scum out there to start. impossible to know if they've been taken out or not yet. the letter was signed The Darwinists. flux died on day 40, meaning there has to be at least one more. the rest of us are probably just hitting each other. we just need to make it to a certain day. 

its an unreliable narrator imo

maybe the darwinist is Dr. Pickle himself (twist!)

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so as to not have people "waste kills" on him.

but youre right. he could be lying so people dont target him too.

that makes him a safe hit 

Assume I have the same moves as Woz and assume I killed N1 and N2 like you have suggested. Then take into account that I dont want the suit. Add it up and I'll see you on D5 :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Outpost was killed with 5 syringes, that either means there are 5 Darwinsits or 5 factions of indies at this point. Both could be plausible. I'd lean heavily on there being 5 Darwinists 

Just now, The Orca said:

Assume I have the same moves as Woz and assume I killed N1 and N2 like you have suggested. Then take into account that I dont want the suit. Add it up and I'll see you on D5 :ph34r:

exactly.

targetting you at night prevents any other unneeded deaths and can verify your claim