South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

okay, post it

What incentive do I have to post it  again. I did clear as day in response to you and gif wise to Nacho. You all ignored it those 2 times...but now when I am telling you, you all are horribly off in your assumptions and conclusions you want me to repeat myself...all the while telling everyone to kill me, opening them up to getting killed themselves lmao

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What incentive do I have to post it  again. I did clear as day in response to you and gif wise to Nacho. You all ignored it those 2 times...but now when I am telling you, you all are horribly off in your assumptions and conclusions you want me to repeat myself...all the while telling everyone to kill me, opening them up to getting killed themselves lmao

transparency is good right now.

if you tried to hint it to nacho and i, and we picked up on it and believed you, we would shout it to the masses anyway.

was that what you are banking on?

no more games. if you have something to say, say it.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Tell us explicitly who you targeted both days.

2. Actually we're advocating killing no one but if they are going to kill, to kill you rather than anyone else. You seem to be conveniently ignoring that everyone else has only two commutes. Thus, they are going to naturally be open to being killed on certain nights regardless. There is no penalty to killing if you don't plan to commute anyway - you're open to a kill either way, which is part off problem. Thus far, it seems that most people who chose to not commute during the night decided to kill (instead of doing nothing). Which has led to the current situation.

3. I can't stress this enough, but, don't post your intentions in thread!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

..all the while telling everyone to kill me, opening them up to getting killed themselves lmao

this is totally mischaracterizing 

we have said repeatedly "dont kill anyone"

if you must and cant help yourself, than kill orca.

its not about opening up to being killed anyway. we only have 2 commutes, so if we run out, its kill or do nothing.

are you lying about the infinite commutes, orca?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this is totally mischaracterizing 

we have said repeatedly "dont kill anyone"

if you must and cant help yourself, than kill orca.

its not about opening up to being killed anyway. we only have 2 commutes, so if we run out, its kill or do nothing.

are you lying about the infinite commutes, orca?

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Instead of killing the Darwinsts...that's a horrible idea. It doesnt maximize anything. If the goal is to survive with everyone we have as the game at this point then no one should kill. If your goal is to kill Darwinsts then kill someone who you think is Darwinsts 

I'm Delusional Aligned (yellowish text)

What I have done is to survive and I think I have set this up pretty well :D

Delusional Aligned

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif

Assume I have the same moves as Woz and assume I killed N1 and N2 like you have suggested. Then take into account that I dont want the suit. Add it up and I'll see you on D5 :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Admitting this changes nothing for me at this point

Notice he hasn't said who he's killed. He's afraid of being CCed

regardless whether hes telling the truth of not, it changes nothing for me.

either hes a darwin, or there are no darwins

orca apparently is going to keep killing, or commute n3 and n4 and then keep killing more