SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

Thanks all. I got real lucky a few weeks ago and have been playing off the house money ever since, but I'm glad Cincinnati can be associated with winning something this year. Hopefully this makes the papers.

Appreciate the effort, @Woz. If y'all don't mind, I'm going to see if I can survive the rest of the season. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Thanks all. I got real lucky a few weeks ago and have been playing off the house money ever since, but I'm glad Cincinnati can be associated with winning something this year. Hopefully this makes the papers.

Appreciate the effort, @Woz. If y'all don't mind, I'm going to see if I can survive the rest of the season. 

In that case, I will buy back in, @Woz

Week 14: Minnesota

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Who-Dey!!!! 

lol 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 7:42 PM, SmittyBacall said:

On 12/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, Malfatron said:

In that case, I will buy back in, @Woz

Week 14: Minnesota

Y'all do y'all

giphy.gif